Meteorology moaning - aka the weather, let’s moan about the heat 🥵🔥☀️🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely on the turn, I feel autumn. Hallelujah. Am I right?
I wish, looks like we're in for another heatwave for a few weeks in August. My niece is getting married at the end of August, dressing up in fancy clothes is my idea of hell when its boiling hot.

Reactions: 3
Today was nice, grey, rainy and gloomy. Also just drew the curtains now, don't know if the nights are slowly drawing in or it's just because it's a gloomy day lol but few weeks back I weren't closing 'em until after 9. But prefer the early nights lol.

Reactions: 2
Lol I’m in bed under my duvet what the hell 😂 it’s freezing again

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yesterday it was cold and raining I literally wore boots and a coat today it was really hot again 😂 Jesus Christ make your mind up

this weather is driving me mad. I’m in the south east it absolutely pelted it down today. Got so wet jeans were soaked through and stuck to me 😂 it came out of nowhere I could barely see! Bring back the heat now I’m over this rain lol

Why’s it so hot again 😩 I’ve only got dressed 10 minutes ago and I feel disgusting already

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who feels like I'm actually fatter than I actually am when it's super hot? My legs & thighs specifically. I don't don't, maybe it's because I feel sticky and generally more bloated than I do in the winter.

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one who feels like I'm actually fatter than I actually am when it's super hot? My legs & thighs specifically. I don't don't, maybe it's because I feel sticky and generally more bloated than I do in the winter.
yeah I always feel like a whale when it’s hot, darent go to the beach in case I get harpooned

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.