Meteorology moaning - aka the weather, let’s moan about the heat 🥵🔥☀️🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤷‍♀️ It was so humid in the Midlands last night but there was no sun in the day, and it was overcast all evening. I couldn't sleep properly but was confused as to where the humidity came from because it was not a hot day.

Reactions: 1
Decided to go on a walk after school drop off. Now lashing in sweat. And none of my summer clothes fit me. Roll on autumn when I can live in hoodies!

Reactions: 3
Its 26 and hot where I am today. Wednesday is 28 😓😓 I'm back in work and walking in. Our Air con in the office is freezing. I'll bake walking home in a hoodie.
I can't see it lasting more than a week so hopefully should be just about tolerable.

Reactions: 1
It’s currently 25 here today but hasn’t felt that hot as I’ve been in the shade most of the time.

I like it when it’s about 21/22 and I can easily dry washing and sit in the garden. Not looking forward to the warmer weather this week!

F*cking raging, lads. Biggest Biscuit has had to wear a coat outside this week. And it's to be 26C on Wednesday. F*CK. That. tit.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Ugh it’s really stuffy tonight can’t sleep. I thought this was over. The other day it was freezing now we’re back into the pits of hell again

Reactions: 4
Monday to Wednesday are going to be horrible (27, 29 and 28 degrees respectively where I am!) but I am taking heart that this has to be the last heatwave of the year and we can start getting cosy and autumnal from Thursday ☔🍁

• Heart
looks like i’m back to complaining about the heat. i was so ready to get the autumn coats and pumpkin spiced lattes out 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i’m doing deliveries at work and want to cry my makeup has completely sweated off and i’ve put deodorant on about 7 times this morning

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.