Meteorology moaning - aka the weather, let’s moan about the heat 🥵🔥☀️🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We got woken up by biblical rainfall at half 7 this morning, rain and thunder most of the morning, then all of a sudden as we've gone for our lunchtime walk the sun's come out, it's so muggy 🥵

Its almost midnight and it is so muggy and humid. The humidity isn't set to piss off for another week here either.

I've had a shower before going to bed and feel like a sticky sweat bag already.

My kids are sleeping in underwear only and still feel warm to touch. I can't stand the horrible mugginess. Can't wait for the school run walk tomorrow in this.

The high is only 19 degrees here today, thank god. I’m ready to get my winter coat, scarf, hat and gloves out

Reactions: 1
Apart from going on holiday I don't think I've ever shut my bedroom window or any of the upstairs windows. Makes me feel claustrophobic.
Ooh I'm the opposite - I live on a busy road and I hate car noise and people noise in general so I'm much happier with mine closed of a night.

Its been 20-22 here today but the bastard humidity is still 92%
Would love a day where my make up hasn't sweated off by midday.

It's 12c here in London this morning! I've opened all the windows to make the most of the crisp air.

This weather is getting on my tits now. Ridiculously sunny and warm today. It’s mid September. Piss off!!! I’m sick of sweating!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.