Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Am I the only one who feels like I'm actually fatter than I actually am when it's super hot? My legs & thighs specifically. I don't don't, maybe it's because I feel sticky and generally more bloated than I do in the winter.
yeah I always feel like a whale when it’s hot, darent go to the beach in case I get harpooned

Reactions: 1

Hodgies

Chatty Member
I feel you. Have a cool bath. Honestly. It’s lush! I’m too self conscious to get in the paddling pool in the garden so the bath is the next best thing. Nice cool drink. iPad with some crap on. It’s heaven. I’m having one tomorrow after work. I’m so excited! 😂
My bathroom is upstairs and has a massive window which is south west facing and even with windows open and blinds closed is still hotter than hades on a day like today 😭 Same with my kitchen....direct line of sun into the middle which peaks at 5pm just as you're trying to start making dinner. There are times when I despise my house!

Reactions: 1

BigMavis

VIP Member
where are you so that i can move there?!?

we’ve got a really nice breeze here (in south wales) though so it’s not unbearable. yet. i’m washing and drying every piece of bedding that i own 🤣
NI, it picked up this afternoon but still not scorchio

Roseannanna

I hope you feel better soon.
I’ve had a bad headache for 3 days now, I must admit I struggle with drinking water but I’m trying to have more today to see if it helps.
Thanks I’m feeling better now I’ve rested had to take the day off work.

On A Roll

What are you all having for lunch and dinner in this heat? London is unbearable and it really suppresses my appetite, and I’m so used to cooking hot meals 😩

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
It's been twenty-six degrees Celsius here. That's been bad enough - but it's going to be worse from Sunday to Tuesday inclusive, with it being over thirty on the last two days! 🥵 🥵 🥵

Pipsy

VIP Member
It was a new bottle and I was applying every hour. I have very fair skin and there was no shade.
Doesn't matter. I'm Fitzpatrick I too btw. If there was nothing wrong with the product or the application then perhaps you sweated more than you realise? Sorry, not sure how my posts are coming across, I'm not picking on you or anything, just you needn't put up with burning. xx

VIP Member
Phew, bloody hot today, no chance of me doing any gardening unless I go out after 7PM
when it might be cooler.

I'm dreading next week, I'm a motorcycle courier and working in this heat is not nice, I
can keep hydrated okay but working in London will be hard. I hope there is some out
of town work for me to do. It's very quiet on the courier circuit right now, especially with
the Tennis. As that will end this weekend I hope work will pick up a bit, at least I can get
a nice cool drink from Pret using the coffee subscription.

I am in the minority and I LOVE the heat. However, 38 is forecast for my area and the office that I work in has windows that don't open (it's a very old building) and no air conditioning. I am genuinely concerned as I am currently pregnant (9 weeks) and I feel nauseous as it is!!! Work doesn't know at the moment and I am trying to keep it that way. We aren't allowed to work from home either! Hopefully it isn't as hot as anticipated.

Really worried about my two dogs too who will be at home on their own whilst I am at work. I hope they don't get too hot. :cry:
Honestly I’d take the day of to watch the dogs and because your expecting xx