Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TJ90

VIP Member
30 degrees here and I’ve got a 90 minute drive ahead of me shortly in a car with no air con 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 1

VIP Member
There is a hay fever page and a few people have suggested other types of hay fever medication like fexofenadine and allevia. My hay fever has been bad this year.
I haven't had hay fever this year which is a little strange.

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
^ Sounds similar to mine. A bit of a damp squib tbf! I mean I thought that would have cleared the air a lil, yeah the pathetic 5 mins of heavy rain but it's still muggy tonight. STILL sweating, have the fan right in front of me. It's August this week, soon be Autumn, bring it on. I'll never moan about the cold again.

Hodgies

Chatty Member
My dog keeps digging up the garden then laying on top of where he's dug....it's incredibly annoying from our perspective but presumably it's cooling for him!

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
A cool breeze and 22degrees here today. My 11 year old said it was chilly 😂, I guess after yesterday it felt that way. Would love a good downpour but I don’t think it’s happening any time soon.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Felt slightly fresher early this morning which was such a relief as I found it far too hot last night but it’s already getting stuffy again and it’s supposed to get hot again this afternoon 🙄

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I’m west mids, we had random thunder yesterday evening that seemed to go on for ages just rumbling round (not like a proper storm with lots of lightening and big bangs) but hardly any rain, literally just a few spots. Still humid 😆

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Is anyone else burnt to SHIT?! 🙈 I put factor 50 on twice today but I am still now resembling an actual beetroot. #paleproblems
me too! I thought I’d been really good continuously putting cream on but obviously not! I’m so pale, catch the sun sooooo easy

WilmaHun

VIP Member
We had a thunderstorm and really really heavy rain yesterday afternoon. It's done NOTHING. I was sweating like a pig in a butchers trying to dry my hair this morning. 😣

37BBL

VIP Member
Its been 20-22 here today but the bastard humidity is still 92%
Would love a day where my make up hasn't sweated off by midday.