Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I've seen a recommendation to not head to the beach as the sand will be far too hot to stand/lye/sit on and there is obviously very limited shade on a large open beach.
I'm sure that thousands of people will still go - I was planning to as well before the very hot weather was forecast but I've decided to just stay at home instead.
I nipped down the beach on Sunday just gone, it was a hot day and I was only there an hour or so and I got so burnt even with factor 50 on! With no shade, and very little breeze it was quite uncomfortable so I can't imagine what it will be like if we get the temps they predict!

Reactions: 1

37BBL

VIP Member
sweating my tits off in bed and i still need to tan 😢 fuck it i’m gonna look like a corpse at work
Omg I hate tanning when its so hot! I have been using a bondi sans gradual tan after my shower, still end up sticky and hot but its been better than mitting on the foam one.

VIP Member
Bloody hot one again, thankfully I was given some decent out of town work which kept me cool.

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Overcast and 25 here so far today. There is no breeze at all, just hot and sweaty. Says its going to reach highs of 32 and Sunday expected to be hottest ever 😭😭🥵🥵🥵

smellsofbiscuits

VIP Member
Christ it's meant to hit 27C here on Tuesday 😳 Not good news when I work in a windowless box with no air conditioning. May have to strongly re-think what tasks I'm working on that day.

Web30

VIP Member
Today has been great here. Really warm but sky full of clouds so you can actually sit out and not die from the sun.

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
@blondie1993 thank you so much ☺ I gained the weight in 10 months after being unwell in hospital from January 2020 and being put on medication when messed with my thyroid. I am so glad I lost weight before this heat wave as I’m suffering now but it would have been worse with that extra padding on 😳

• Heart

VIP Member
Spent a couple of hours outside cutting both my Lawns, went out around 10:45, even then it was hot.
I kept myself hydrated during the work, just wished I could have spent more time outside but I did
the main thing by doing the lawns.

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
It’s “supposed” to be 23 C where I am but the house is hoooot. Must be around 30 C in the sun. As much as I love summer, I just don’t get the heat love. Give me my 18-20 C and I’m a happy girl!
The weather is supposed to be about 28c in the south today. Crazy. But in London people are saying it's 26c, so not sure the exact temperature.

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
I don't mind 18/19c at this time of year, but it would be a bit odd though if it continues being mild 3/4 weeks from now.

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I'm not sending my children in if it's as hot as they've predicted. My husband has said he's not going to work either as he works outside and is hard as it is

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
I’m freezing again and sitting under a blanket but I still wouldn’t trade places lol.
Yes, stay under your blanket! I was a bit slow on the uptake yesterday about how dehabilitating the heat could be until I got stuck outside in it for a few hours.

I could only minimally rehydrate myself as I didn't want to be bolting for the loo on the 1.5 hour trip back home. It's fine here at the moment as I'm indoors.

You know when you're trying to focus on things and all you want to do is tip a bucket of ice over your head?

It's still 33 where I am. My husband is obsessed with hot weather. He sunbathed at lunchtime and is now in the garden . I can't stand it.
Oh god some people really love it

• Sad