Meteorology moaning - aka the weather, let’s moan about the heat 🥵🔥☀️🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mind 18/19c at this time of year, but it would be a bit odd though if it continues being mild 3/4 weeks from now.

Reactions: 1
Woke up to sleet falling but it's quickly turned to rain. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

Oh, on second checking it is now snowing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ah Boooo, we don't get snow "down south".
Butttt kinda glad as I love snow to play in and build snow men with the kids, then that's it, it can go. Hate the chaos and sludge it leaves behind 🤣 enjoy everyone. Freezing and raining here 😩

I like the snow, but my goodness it's freezing. I don't like extremes haha. No really hot, no really cold. I saw that Crete is like 22c this time of year, nice temperature for the winter. Annoying thing about the cold is I can't hang out my clothes to dry haha. 😤

Reactions: 1
Dragged the a/c out of the cupboard this morning. 🥵
My bf bought an aircon machine a few years ago and at the time I kept telling him it was unnecessary plus it is the ugliest thing EVER but I am so grateful to have it at night times!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lads, not going to lie but I'm very glad that I live in the one part of that UK that is forecast heavy wind & rain this week 👍

Thoughts and prayers with you all at this time.....

Reactions: 7
Its not even overly warm where I live but my bedroom seems to pass a certain point in the summer months where it just doesn't cool again til September. Had to sleep out of the covers last night. We are getting the fan out again this weekend it seems!

Reactions: 2
I got my portable air con unit working yesterday. My bedroom always gets as hot as the sun in the summer, despite having windows open. I'm going to a conference tomorrow and it's forecast to be 30C where I am. Praying the venue we're going to has air con.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.