Meteorology moaning - aka the weather, let’s moan about the heat 🥵🔥☀️🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An inch of rain just fell in minutes 😅

Yesterday however it got so warm I started sweating just by sitting at the sewing machine near the window. Ahhhh British weather, changeable as always.

Reactions: 5
I feel we may need a brrrrrrrrr it's chilly thread now.
Love it! We could post our blazing fires and discuss togs.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It was raining here from 4am - 7am and I think I heard the wind too. It's definitely starting to feel cooler in my house in the evenings.

My bedroom is like a freezer in the winter and I love it.

Reactions: 1
I never thought I'd ever say this because I normally love the warm weather, but it feels so good to finally have some crisp air!

This past week was warm and to be honest, I hate the heat at the end of September because it's the type of heat that doesn't feel good at all. It feels heavy and a bit strange because summer is technically over.

I was done with summer at the end of August and to be fair, I really didn't enjoy this summer because we had a warm June / July with great heat, then the weather took a turn in August and the weather was bad the whole month and then we got this bizarre heat in September. Really strange summer over here.

It's so fresh in the mornings at the moment, it's lovely! I can't wait for the dark evenings

Reactions: 4
Inside the air is so heavy but outside it's crisp & fresh. Still need the fan to lesson the mugginess.

Looking forward to going for a walk this weekend in the crisp air (hopefully no rain).

Reactions: 2
I don't like the rain, but the crisp air is so refreshing. I'm really enjoying this for the first time in my entire life! I'll probably complain about the cold comes January, but for now, very enjoyable as long as the rain remains at a distance!

It’s getting down to 7 here tonight. I was feeling cold but then Ive got my (fake) Oodie on so I’m nice and warm now.

I’ve been waiting for ages to wear it again, so cozy.

I got me duvet out for the first time in months. It is a summer duvet, but its warm enough. I also wore my padded coat when I was cycling to work this morning, it was quite chilly.

My car was reading 21c yesterday afternoon, I’m pissed. I’ve gotten all my jumpers, quilts, blankets and boots out! Is it too much to ask for a crisp October day. Muggy as hell too

Reactions: 4
This weekend I am going to hunt down some more brushed cotton sheets because I have one set and it's a godsend however when that set is in the wash I miss it 😂 It makes such a difference.

This weekend I am going to hunt down some more brushed cotton sheets because I have one set and it's a godsend however when that set is in the wash I miss it 😂 It makes such a difference.
Asda sell them, I got mine from there.

• Heart
Has it been this warm early in October in previous years? I can't even remember last October.
I honestly can’t remember, I was saying to my OH though the other day that I remember when I was little, when we went trick or treating it was BITTER would be shivering as we walked up ans down in our costumes. Now it’s always mild!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.