Meteorology moaning - aka the weather, let’s moan about the heat 🥵🔥☀️🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i can’t sleep without a duvet, it’s a comfort thing I think. So I tend to start with both legs on top but it over my stomach, then I have the one leg on top when it gets a bit cooler or I’m on my side but by morning I have been under it 😂
I’m the same, i have to have my feet covered when I go to slee, but by morning it’s on the floor :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
My only other option is to put the fan on but because I live with my mother at the moment she’s not happy with that idea as the fan ‘could catch fire’.
It’s 17 degrees lads, I’m too delicate for this tit. I’m turning the fan on!
ED789C34-575B-46AD-8390-367EAE045210.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5
26c in my bungalow right now. I’m too hot and irritated. My asd son is insisting on walking around in full length pjs too making me feel even more hot just looking at him!

I’m the same, i have to have my feet covered when I go to slee, but by morning it’s on the floor :ROFLMAO:
I get rid of the duvet and use a soft towel on really hot nights as I still need something covering me!. I also go to bed with wet hair so the fan on it cools me downs more.

It’s hot, I’ve just fake tanned and my hay fever is rife. I don’t not feel zen and ready for sleep right now…

Reactions: 3
When I worked abroad in a far hotter country I'd get home and put the air con on. You'd quickly become absolutely freezing and switch it off. Then it became too hot and you'd put it back on again. Then off. It was like a dance!

The light is bothering me at present, I went to the shop a couple days ago and it was light at 9.30pm and I did a double take and wondered if I was 12 hours out of sync.

We're terrific whingers aren't we 😁

Reactions: 2
I absolutely cannot sleep without at least a little bit of the duvet covering me! I don’t want the monsters to get me 😧

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I absolutely cannot sleep without at least a little bit of the duvet covering me! I don’t want the monsters to get me 😧
same! i have to have my feet covered at the very least 🤣

my hay fever has really kicked in this week. it was the worst it’s ever been last year so i really hope i’m not in for a repeat of that :(

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Crappy night's sleep due to DS1 climbing in for a cuddle. He must have been feeling out of sorts as he doesn't usually do that. Woke up to the blissful sound of rain pouring down and temps expected to sit at 14C. Sending solidarity to those in the hot zones ✊

21C here. The house is still fairly cool and I'm gazing at the sun out the window while I'm stuck indoors working.

Wouldn't mind if it was going to last into the weekend but of course it's not. :D

22 here, although there is a very slight breeze which is welcomed! My hayfever is rife, my make up has already slid off my face and my fake tan is patchy from being sweaty 😓 😔

24 here at the moment. I'm in the office and it's really warm in here! Got a fan on with a bottle of ice cold water in front of it to try cool me down

I just got a cup of tea and cheese sandwich wearing a knee length silk dress, it's definitely not blazing here. Pretty sunny but cool breeze.

I usually wear jeans so the corner shop looked at me oddly, they could tell something was up 🤣

Need to figure out what to wear over the top to keep me warm but not boiling as I have to set off in an hour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.