Meteorology moaning - aka the weather, let’s moan about the heat 🥵🔥☀️🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit of distant thunder but it's pouring down here now - the sting has already been taken out of the air and it is wonderful.

The sky's gone that murky dark grey colour like there's a storm brewing or even just some much wanted rain. I'm glad! The sun was just out but replaced with this.

I have.... Nothing!

Not a cloud, not a sniff of rain, definitely no thunderstorm. In fact I typing this squinting due to that big yellow bastard in the sky streaming through my window ☀☀

• Sad
Reactions: 3
That was an anti climax! Ok 1 little rumble of thunder, 5 mins of heavy rain. That was it. And now I'm back to sweating like a bi-at-ch! 🥵

Reactions: 1
Had a bit of drizzle here. That's all 🤣 I was expecting to go full Geri Halliwell it's raining men but nope

• Haha
Rained full on for about 10 mins and a whimper of thunder. Then just went back to greyish and muggy. More storms predicted tomorrow but they just look in really short bursts again (if they even happen at all)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
^ Sounds similar to mine. A bit of a damp squib tbf! I mean I thought that would have cleared the air a lil, yeah the pathetic 5 mins of heavy rain but it's still muggy tonight. STILL sweating, have the fan right in front of me. It's August this week, soon be Autumn, bring it on. I'll never moan about the cold again.

We had a thunderstorm and really really heavy rain yesterday afternoon. It's done NOTHING. I was sweating like a pig in a butchers trying to dry my hair this morning. 😣

Its dropped significantly here! Was chilly for the first time in a couple of weeks today. Much more pleasant outside.

I got caught in at least 5 downpours, got home a drowned rat, I DIDN'T GIVE A duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.