Meteorology moaning - aka the weather, let’s moan about the heat 🥵🔥☀️🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the first night in a week when I haven't shat a brick at how hot the kids bedrooms are when I've put them down for the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We have one as well but I'll believe it when I see it.

...If it does rain though I'm taking a break from work and just doing this

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bloody hot one again, thankfully I was given some decent out of town work which kept me cool.

Reactions: 1
sweating my tits off in bed and i still need to tan 😢 duck it i’m gonna look like a corpse at work

• Haha
Reactions: 3
sweating my tits off in bed and i still need to tan 😢 duck it i’m gonna look like a corpse at work
Omg I hate tanning when its so hot! I have been using a bondi sans gradual tan after my shower, still end up sticky and hot but its been better than mitting on the foam one.

Storming here in the East Mids 😍 started at 4.30am, so loud it woke me up over the fan noise AND boyfriend’s snoring 🙄😂

It’s now started again, very loud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Aannnnnnd it's finally raining (drizzling) here 🌧

ETA: the faintest drizzle though, the air is really muggy ☹

Last edited:
I’m west mids, we had random thunder yesterday evening that seemed to go on for ages just rumbling round (not like a proper storm with lots of lightening and big bangs) but hardly any rain, literally just a few spots. Still humid 😆

Still no rain and storm here 🤣 it has meant to rain every hour since 3am but when I look at that hour on my weather app it just changes to a cloud with a sun behind it. I'm starting to think ill never see rain again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I walked in the rain today. Honestly I think I was having an existential crisis because I didn't know what Ireland was anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
It rained! Sort of... kind of... it dropped a small amount of warm water from the sky for two minutes but it's a good start!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.