Meteorology moaning - aka the weather, let’s moan about the heat 🥵🔥☀️🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WE HAVE THE PROMISED THUNDERSTORM!!

That saves me watering the plants tonight.

Reactions: 4
Was supposed to be crazy storms yesterday, I think it rained for about 10 minutes but otherwise the weather was quite nice! A bit overcast but still warm. Went out for food/drinks and sat outside the whole time.

Reactions: 1
It was great yesterday but today had periods of getting really warm again. There's just no breeze at all.

Reactions: 2
Not sure if this is true but 😩 love a good sunny day but if we are due another heatwave I hope the temps are lower 😏
I think it’s all guess work. If they say it’s going to be a heatwave/raining/breezy/snowy they have to be right at some stage . They are pissing in the proverbial wind.

Reactions: 4
Its been cooler today here but still muggy. I cant even get my wedding ring and engagement ring on because my hands have gone puffy!

Lads I don't mean to brag but I've been wearing jeans today, partly due to sitting in a AC car and then a nice gentle breeze in the garden this evening.

Still waiting on my cool cotton shorts I ordered last week.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've only been at work (from home) for half an hour and I'm already exhausted - I really need it to sodding rain.

The weather forecast chats shite.

Where's the rain forecast today? Cloudy but the sun keeps trying to come through 😡 also says 25 degrees tomorrow, nooooo. I mean the unbearable weather the other day was 28 degrees so it's not far off. The past two days have been nice and cool, hope it stays that way.
I think the rain meant for the rest of the country dumped itself on London last night by the sounds of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is the heat and humidity making anyone else feel like they're having an almost out of body experience? I think I'm just super dizzy. This is very unpleasant.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Ok so it’s cooler here and the big yellow bastard in the sky is nowhere to be seen, it’s still muggy. But oh my goodness, the feeling of a cool breeze was heaven! Still was a sweaty Betty but it’s more bearable today. Roll on autumn lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is the heat and humidity making anyone else feel like they're having an almost out of body experience? I think I'm just super dizzy. This is very unpleasant.
I’ve been feeling light headed for over an week, I did wonder if it was the hot weather

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve been feeling light headed for over an week, I did wonder if it was the hot weather
Have you found anything that helps with it? I find sitting next to an open window helps cos it's bit of fresh air but once I move away it just hits me again.

Reactions: 1
Not a drop of rain - it's been a little bit cooler today but still far too high - I really don't understand how anyone enjoys summer.

We've had no rain at all, despite the weather forecast saying it was coming over the weekend. It had better be here tomorrow or else! :LOL:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.