Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Homebird44

VIP Member
It's still 33 where I am. My husband is obsessed with hot weather. He sunbathed at lunchtime and is now in the garden . I can't stand it.

Reactions: 5

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
The promised rain never came and it is so hot - I'm exhausted and finding it hard to focus on work at this point...

...as evidenced by this post.

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I'm in the NE. And it's glorious here today. A warm 22. But cloudy. And possibly even slightly too chilly to sit out

I have biscuits and coffee if anybody wants to visit for the day 😂
It's absolutely minging here, really sticky and gross, If the North East wasn't a 5/6 hour drive from me I might have taken you up on that invite :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Pineapple glitter

VIP Member
I've got an job interview on Monday and it's going to be 34 where I am. As it's formal wear I'm worried I'm going to be a dripping mess by the time I get there 😫 I'd usually wear a navy trouser suit with a blouse but I'm wondering if I can get away with just wearing the trousers and a smart short sleeved blouse. It's bugging me something rotten.

• Heart

carriebooboo

VIP Member
Supposed to be 32 degrees in my area of London tomorrow. I caved and bought an A/C unit two years ago. It's brilliant and well worth the £250-£300 price tag.

BigMavis

VIP Member
I walked in the rain today. Honestly I think I was having an existential crisis because I didn't know what Ireland was anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart

smellsofbiscuits

VIP Member
It's the first night in a week when I haven't shat a brick at how hot the kids bedrooms are when I've put them down for the night.

• Haha

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
The noise is doing my head in as much as the heat - I'm having to have my window open 24 hours and I've got traffic, people, neighbours, dogs, parties, lawn mowers, my fan, my computer fan, my housemate's fan through the wall... it's just non-stop noise, even through headphones.

I'm tempted to try and find a hedge in an isolated field and just lie under it for a bit.

• Haha

Kaylon8083

Chatty Member
I definitely feel more depressed because of the heat. Can't wait until Thursday when the weather will hopefully break in my area.

TJ90

VIP Member
I’m fat and ginger so this weather is a no from me.
If I’m on holiday with nothing to do but lounge on a beach or round the pool it’s fine because I can jump in and cool off.
But when I’m working and cooking/cleaning etc I just can’t be arsed with it.
My dog is too hot as well. What’s with all the dickheads walking them in the afternoon when it’s boiling?

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
It’s raining here, no storm as of yet but it’s still so muggy even in the house. 94% humidity 🥵 feel like taking all my clothes off and going and dancing in the rain

One thing I hate is when it gets hot and then I realise I haven’t shaved my legs for a while so can’t wear shorts without feeling self conscious and like people are judging.
I hope I don’t sound patronising but wear what you want! I know it is very difficult when you feel self conscious about something but it should be a my body my choice world! Rock your shorts 💖 If people don’t like somebody’s hairy legs, they should not be looking at them. Their problem not yours!

• Heart