Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
It’s hot, I have a bottle of frozen water under my feet to try and keep me cool. I’ve already eaten two magnums. I’ve got period pain. I feel shit and I’m dreading tomorrow as it’s going to be even hotter 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

gossipboy21.

I have found my people! 😂
I can’t stand the hot weather! It said it was in the 20’s today but it felt so much warmer.
I am dreading the heat wave everyone says is coming next week. 🥵 Bring on Autumn!

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I never get it when people say the hot weather and sun makes them not hungry. I wish that happened to me, might help me lose a bit of weight 🤣

• Haha

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I love the heat, if I’m on holiday by a pool. But not this heat! Have spent the day inside in the shade. Have the mother of all insect bites on my leg as well, the swelling and red bit is spreading. Took an antihistamine which made me sleep and I have some antibiotic cream.

• Sad

gossipboy21.

Like others have said, the only good thing about this heat is the washing dries so quickly.
I have to say I am dreading this weekend if the temperature / news is right. 🥵 I’m finding it a bit of a struggle now to be honest. 🥵

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
32 degrees in my room currently. Hottest room in the house and I’m not exaggerating when I say I’m dying🥴 Boiling isn’t even the word, I’m just so uncomfortable! When will this end?😩😭

• Sad

Whatamadworld

Chatty Member
If you are somewhere like Spain look what time the locals go to the beach, they are early morning or late afternoon visitors. When the Brits are coming off the beach the Spanish have just finished their Siesta and making their way to the beach. Soon learned that lesson.
Can't think of anything worse than sitting on a beach. I don't understand why people do it. I like a run or walk up the beach, but just sitting or laying there is odd.

Penguin86

VIP Member
Heat intolerance is hell.

Whilst I'm home alone I've made myself a crop top by pulling the bottom of my top through the neck of the top like i used to when I was a kid 🤣

• Haha

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Bloody opposite of what it should be doing. Fair enough say 12/1pm it should be at it's hottest, not getting more hotter later = another bloody sticky night it is again then😡
It's strange because growing up I swear the hottest hours would be 10am-5pm then you could go outside comfortably in the evening, whereas this week I've cancelled my plans for walks around the block after evening meal because it's still too humid. My exercise band keeps telling me off for not getting steps in, but I can't bear it outside at the moment 😂

• Haha

Homebird44

VIP Member
Seriously, is this going to be the 'norm' now. Do I need to buy a small air conditioner? 😫
I hate the heat too, love it on holiday as you have a pool it less muggy. I'm in the South East and looks like its cooling down slightly tomorrow and then rain all weekend. I don't care, it can rain, anything that clears the air.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Still no rain and storm here 🤣 it has meant to rain every hour since 3am but when I look at that hour on my weather app it just changes to a cloud with a sun behind it. I'm starting to think ill never see rain again 🤣

• Haha