Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ceelea

Chatty Member
I'm one of those weirdos who'd rather twelve months of winter than twelve months of summer.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Cl365090

Chatty Member
I hate having to wear cooler clothes because I look like a fat mess🤣 much more easier in winter when I can hide in baggy clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 32

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
I also hate how it never really gets dark, so I’m lying in my bed at 11pm trying to get to sleep feeling sweaty and irritated and it’s also bright outside, then I eventually get to sleep but wake up around 4am and it’s still bright outside

• Heart
Reactions: 28

nbt

VIP Member
1. The constant need to change outfits because it’s too hot to wear jeans but you’re too wobbly to wear shorts.
2. Cannot find a flattering length of shorts anywhere
3. The constant need for suncream
4. The constant need to lather up the kids with suncream
5. Kids moaning about being sticky because of said suncream
6. Kids moaning they’re hot
7. Reminding kids to wear a hat
8. Reminding kids (and other half) to take a water bottle out
9. Questioning whether you actually just stay in because it’s too hot to venture out
10. The roasting hot house
11. The annual argument with the other half about leaving windows open (“but we’ll get robbed” 🙄)

And I’m generally a positive person! 🙃

Let’s just leave it at 18-20 degrees shall we? And every other day chuck a bit of a breeze in there so the house can cool down. That would be perfect!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
I've found my people! I hate hot weather, my ideal outside temperature is around 5 so being the 27+ for multiple days in a row is horrible. My asthma flares up in heat, all clothing feels too sticky and I can barely sleep.

Every other person in the small company I work for hates cold weather and loves summer and keep talking about how gorgeous the weather is and I just don't get it. I could understand enjoying a slightly warm 10-12c but not this!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I hate it when it's muggy and humid. I always end up with a headache when it's like that, never feel fresh and feel like I can't cool down

Don't mind it when it's sunny and warm with a nice breeze

Much prefer the type of weather when it's not too hot or too cold
giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

eggbutty

I HATE this weather! It just makes me sticky and irritable.
It doesn't help that I'm a redhead, so I don't even get a nice sun kissed glow to compensate :LOL:
The heat must feel different on peoples skin or something? I really don't like being too warm. Plus some people don't seem to sweat.
You have to shower more often, wash your clothes/ hair more often...
And don't get me started on trying on new summer clothes and feeling like a sack of spuds in shorts.
It's just shit.
Bring on Autumn 🍁

• Heart

AlanBanan

VIP Member
I am with my dad today, and he’s out the back with his tits out and a pint of cider loving life listening to Ed Sheeran whilst I’m sitting next to him wishing for death, as I’m boiling alive and I’m being ate alive by insects.

He also bought my dog one of those cooling mats because in his words “don’t want the short arsed bastard to be uncomfortable”

• Haha

Cl365090

Chatty Member
Yess it’s so sticky and muggy. Just can’t get cool. And my baby is the grumpiest in it
Not fun

Reactions: 18

Rosie glow

VIP Member
I thought I was the only one who hated the hot weather, bring on the autumn I'm most happy snuggled under a blanket drinking hot chocolate

TaylorMomsen

Chatty Member
I love the heat / summer in other countries. Countries that are built for it and have air con, and the sun rises and sets at acceptable times. Why are British houses so bad? My bedroom goes down to about 14 degrees in the winter and last summer it maxed out at 30. Was not fun.

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Yep I get so grumpy and irritated! I’m much more of a winter girl. I don’t mind when it’s a nice heat but this muggy heat is awful. By the time you’ve got dressed you feel like you need another bath or shower as you get clammy so easily

Reactions: 17

Lord Voldemort

I actually hate it.
The only thing that makes it better is getting in a freezing shower (I am not rich enough to have a swimming pool, this is the best I can do!)
I sat in the sun for like 20 minutes and turned a lovely shade of pink - I'd say somewhere between actual lobster and Mr Blobby. I am not a summer person.

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Does anyone else hate it when it's proper sunny, and the sun shines through your window and you can see the dust you forgot to clean 🤣 does that make sense? Like go away sun, you're making my house look grotty 😂 or do I just have a grotty house 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart