Meteorology moaning - aka the weather, let’s moan about the heat 🥵🔥☀️🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep singing “No Air” by Jordin Sparks.

“Tell me how I’m supposed to breathe with no aiirrrr”

My boyfriend keeps helpfully telling me that there is obviously air otherwise I’d be dead. duck off and let me be miserable in the heat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just done the back garden and I’m basically a puddle 🥵

I’d rather it blizzard and be -10 than this!

Reactions: 6
Just been out for a couple of hours, now starfishing on the bed with an iced coffee and a fan on me to recover 😂🔥 I am WET and not in a good way 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Avoiding outdoors at all costs today. I painted my nails and all my nail varnish have turned into sticky goo thanks to the weather. I'll have to store them in the fridge until autumn, blegh.

Reactions: 4
I am so glad I found this thread. I once admitted at work that I hate the summer and I was looked at like " what deviant is this". As if I said I kick puppies and chuck kittens out the window. The horror on their faces and they all argued with me. I don't bother saying it now. Now I smile with fakery and agree when people say " innit lovely" summer is nice in the evening outside pubs but I live in East London so we get a lot of urban heat.

I love hot weather on holiday absolutely and can lie in the sun for hours with a kindle as long as there's water to swim in and some shade but here it's hell.
I am lying on my bed with the portable air conditioner on, blinds closed and 2 fans lol. I will fake tan later so my secret is safe.

Reactions: 6
Spent a couple of hours outside cutting both my Lawns, went out around 10:45, even then it was hot.
I kept myself hydrated during the work, just wished I could have spent more time outside but I did
the main thing by doing the lawns.

Reactions: 1
I am with my dad today, and he’s out the back with his tits out and a pint of cider loving life listening to Ed Sheeran whilst I’m sitting next to him wishing for death, as I’m boiling alive and I’m being ate alive by insects.

He also bought my dog one of those cooling mats because in his words “don’t want the short arsed bastard to be uncomfortable”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've found the Co-op is great in the summer for ducking the heat. It's like walking into a big freezer.

Reactions: 4
I really hate this heat, but tbf, it doesn't last that long!
What's annoying me is dog walkers on the road, the temperature on the dogs paws, walk them early or later.

Reactions: 9
🥵🥵🥵🥵
Another reason to dislike this weather, it sure does bring the idiots out doesn't it? The cunts on their quads or whatever tearing the place down, small willy syndrome🤣 x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m on the south coast it’s about 26 here but there’s a nice breeze. Currently sitting on the beach it’s beautiful. Lucky to live by the sea as it must be extra hot in the cities

Reactions: 3
if i have to see another topless man going to the spar with a beer in his hand i’m gonna cry. they also have tattoos that say stuff like ‘god loves me’ or song lyrics on their back (thought that was an important fact).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone have a good deodorant/antiperspirant recommendation for this heat? 😳

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have a good deodorant/antiperspirant recommendation for this heat? 😳
Sure or dove maximum, its the one thats a cream twist up roll on. Only thing I'll use now, amazing.

I am so bloody hot. I don't mind if I can sit outside in the shade but my kids have wanted me to play in the sun all day. I've had to get changed three times already and am dreading this evening trying to sleep. Its meant to be like this all week!!!

I love being abroad, but this heat is unbearable.

• Heart
It Is too hot and as if that wasn't a piss take mother nature decided to bless me this month that week early urghhh im like the grinch of summer plus we are isolating i cant sleep or have anything decent to eat as its too hot to cook and if i drink anymore im gonna give Seabiscuit a run for its money
Wake me in winter 😂😂

• Haha
If you are too hot in bed try filing a hot water bottle with chilled tap water and put it in the bed before you get in....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.