Meteorology moaning - aka the weather, let’s moan about the heat 🥵🔥☀️🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm reading your post at the same time as I hear some youths tearing up and down the estate on mopeds 😂
😂 I’m home now and it’s the same round here. Mopeds and cars bombing up the street. They are truly annoying as hell

Reactions: 1
I wouldn't mind the heat if it was 1) guaranteed a nice breeze not too humid 2) guaranteed nice and cool in the night so I can sleep

Reactions: 7
Had a shower and its the first time since I had my daughter 5 years ago that I haven't blow dried my hair. The thought of a hair dryer is sickening right now.

Its going to be more of the same tomorrow and I'm working from home 😳

Reactions: 3
I made the mistake of doing some hoovering and cleaning tonight I’m absolutely roasting now 😂 my room is like a sauna

Reactions: 2
This is absolutely ridiculous

Sat here starkers with the fan blasting & nothing is working 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m absolutely roasting. Fan on, barely clothed and it’s still 33 degrees in my room. Love that for me!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The heat gives me headaches no matter how much I hydrate. I just feel like crying

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Took the dog out at 5am before the heat hits. God knows what time I got to sleep. Someone pass me a coffee, preferably an iced one

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I feel like a proper sweaty gross minger and I only got out the bath 30 mins ago

• Heart
Reactions: 6
1. The constant need to change outfits because it’s too hot to wear jeans but you’re too wobbly to wear shorts.
2. Cannot find a flattering length of shorts anywhere
3. The constant need for suncream
4. The constant need to lather up the kids with suncream
5. Kids moaning about being sticky because of said suncream
6. Kids moaning they’re hot
7. Reminding kids to wear a hat
8. Reminding kids (and other half) to take a water bottle out
9. Questioning whether you actually just stay in because it’s too hot to venture out
10. The roasting hot house
11. The annual argument with the other half about leaving windows open (“but we’ll get robbed” 🙄)

And I’m generally a positive person! 🙃

Let’s just leave it at 18-20 degrees shall we? And every other day chuck a bit of a breeze in there so the house can cool down. That would be perfect!
Me and my husband have the windows fight. My argument is any robber braving these temps to rob our crappy tv can have it, as long as im cool. 😜

• Haha
Well, I was at the beach yesterday and basically sat in the tide for most of it. Couldn't sit on the sand because boiling! At one point there was a garden of seaweed surrounding me and I had stopped caring.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love the heat, but it's seriously horrendous at night! I can't even leave the bedroom window open as I live in the city and my window is facing the street, so I have to choose between noise or heat. Earplugs aren't super efficient. I ended up closing the window. I can't deal with the noise, it's worse than this heat. I'm the type of crazy person who needs to be covered by their duvet to fall asleep at night. If I try to sleep without my duvet, it feels like I'm napping and I can't fall asleep. I was boiling, let me tell you!

Reactions: 1
I did my make up this morning because I have meetings and need to do the school drops, checked in the mirror and I looked gross my make up was all cakey and my face all shiny.
Plus I feel gross in all my clothes because I've put half a stone on. Bloody weather is tit for my self confidence!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.