Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gabbysolis

I actually don't think she has the money to purchase all the latest trends, she used to shop a good bit when she would have a few paid ads but not anymore no allowance of daddy
I agree she used to buy constantly and that was actually a reason I followed her back in the day as I love hauls. She doesn’t do big Zara hauls anymore, I don’t think there was any new jackets or coats bought over the most recent Xmas.

Obviously it’s not good to be doing €200 hauls weekly but she only seems to shill stuff on Depop now and AF link things online that she doesn’t even own.

Reactions: 3

Luckydogbk

Chatty Member
It’s so embarrassing for her. Just because of who and the way she is. It must be exhausting.
Yes she must be worn out putting on the fake everything all day every day. Im still laughing at the fake ring..if its real come on & show it again tigs!!!!🫠

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
She is more pissed off that she got the bad news running her Melissa me time….and wearing those pathetic glasses all day she has zero compassion what an awful person she should just stay offline.. her poor sister having to talk to miss selfish

Ain't that the truth. Her mother being sick is ruining her buzz on insta. Wait for the sob story tomorrow looking for attention.

Her Elton shades are like Ant Eyes.

Cantturn222

VIP Member
She didn't even know if her mother had spent a night in a&e she didn't know until later she's a selfish cunt that sister deserves a medal putting up with swigs