Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gabbysolis

One thing I notice about this one is that she’s always in the negative mindset/what she doesn’t have. She posts empty skincare products and cries that she’s ’all out’ with sad faces rather than actually paying for a new one and demonstrating why she loves a product. She doesn’t have Taylor Swift tickets, she’s not on holiday, this bag is her dream but can’t get it, this blazer is sold out, this weather is shit, this traffic is terrible, this day is too long, her constant headaches and dehydration, the office is cold, the flat is dark, the Netflix doc was crap, nobody interacts with her posts, her robes are in the Suez Canal….. She seems to be trying to emulate a rich housewife lifestyle but her carry on actually makes her look like she’s got nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
IMAGINE your mother coming ONLINE and announcing that she only shits 3 to 4 times a week. 🤯

This much I can promise you Melly, as a mother to 3 teenage boys, that will have been screen recorded and will be doing the rounds in your son’s school. They slag each other for far less than that. How could you do that to him????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Seamus

Chatty Member
Why is she on flashing that fake hair "waiting on news" . Go straight to the hospital and see your mother you Selfish cow. Poncing around hairdressers for 2 days.

And the hair looks terrible, more fake than ever , 2 completely different colours that do not blend at all. And the sunglasses.
Do you remember a singer in the 90s Anastasia, she wore dark sunglasses all the time and had that 2 tone hair. First thing I thought of
Imagine saying " I THINK she was all night waiting in a&e". What an absolute bitch that she didn't get into her car and go straight to the hospital. She's no fecking excuse as her eldest is 16/17 so could mind Myhana if Azhole isn't around. Imagine being that much of a selfish bitch and then to be so stupid to actually admit on insta to 45k people what a sorry excuse of a daughter you really are🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

Melmcs

VIP Member
"Right Seif, you hold my hand while I hold Mam's hand, GIVE ME YOUR BLOODY HAND MAM!! FFS I have to post on Insta that I showed up to the Hospital to say Fuck Cancer for my Viewers and to show those Tattle Fuckers that I do " adore spending time with my mother". Dont move either of ye cos I have to post us all doing the hand job pic for Insta. Dont fucking move!!! I only have one hand free ffs. Ok ready? Click click click. Ok which one looks the best Ok posted on Insta. Right Seif, lets go. Bye Mam".

Fucks off to make cookies for Insta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Pambono5

Chatty Member
All the cheap soru jewellery costume tat are in their original boxes however the "hermes" bangle or "Cartier" bracelet or "louis v" chain are thrown in with the rest of the crap.
Also she's still "rooting" for Charlotte Tilbury like the company is going bankrupt or something 😁 she never uses her phrases or words correctly. I think she's hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 20

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
Cool girls don't dress like everyone else - lads I'm dead here, had to ring an ambulance for myself 💀

She's the most basic bitch on the internet - high street, blonde fake hair, fake tan, fake nails, fake eyelashes, fake life, Veja & New Balance, Charlotte Tilbury, Frankie Shop, H&M, Celine 😜, overlined lips etc. etc. etc

Ya, Melissa - you're so Avant Garde 🤣

• Haha

Swigwam

Chatty Member
Guys please download the no thanks app . I just did and Jesus the amount of companies connected with Israel. I knew a good few were but kinda gobsmacked now and it gives a breakdown of why and the proof.. and sure low and behold her fav Celine is there that she puts on the gram .. yawn... and every second thing she loves ..
Don’t worry, hers didn’t come from celine!

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Lindsay Hamilton is doing a Tik Tok live and loads asking her about Melissa mills and you could see she was reading them and after a while she was like who the hell is Melissa mills 🤣🤣🤣 then someone said Tignam and others were like “oh my god blast from the past is Tignam still alive” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

captainkirk

Chatty Member
‘My skin is soooo glowy’…WHO compliments themselves like this 🤣 and she’s putting it down to the freebies in clear skin, not the full blown Botox which is what actually makes the skin glow. Also love how her fake accent drops when she said brow ‘treading’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Balooba

VIP Member
Over a year ago (May last year I think) but it was only two dressing gowns!!!!
In fairness her launch was delayed because of the Suez Canal block in 2021. So hopefully any day now they will arrive in time for this Christmas 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Lyrac

Cool girls don't wear what everyone else is wearing ..... wwaaahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahanannahahaanhahah.... my male dog is more of a cool girl ffs 🙄 😒 I'd be dead with embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Iriseyegal

This idol is an absolute waste of space. I am with my mother three times a week. Cleaning cooking and gardening, pension run, grocery shops. And that's what I can think of never mind the other chores. Not once do I post on Instagram. Myself and my sister know what we have to do and we do it.
This one wants a medal for visiting her terminally ill Mother once in a blue moon.
Get a grip of yourself Miss Mills. Fuckin eejit 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Harper Riley

VIP Member
She has a very bad relationship with food and alcohol. A warped version of her life thinking she’s a snobby rich woman. She thinks she looks years younger than she is. That her hair nails eyebrows skin teeth legs tan clothes are all just stunning. She thinks she’s so fashion forward and innovative. She thinks she can cook so great but doesn’t like to. She thinks her kids are perfect in every single way. So beautiful and talented, much more than any of your kids. She thinks the boyfriend is her husband and that he has some great high up job when he’s really just his cousins bitch and the owns nothing. She’s delusional beyond belief or anybody else watch online.

Reactions: 16

Pambono5

Chatty Member
What is at now with her cool girl $h1te .She wears the same clothes all the time.
Daytime look = leggings, runners and a puffy coat.
Nighttime look = knee high boots, thee tights and a blazer dress.
Also in the comparison photos the brows don't look too good , the lips are now more "oversized" and the face is lumpy. She's ruining herself. She is a good looking woman and ruining herself

Reactions: 15