Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Balooba

VIP Member
I'd say all the young one Hanas mates are all going and shock horror my Hanas famous Mam didn't get VIP passes.
I agree 💯. It’s just keeping up with the other kids. But I thought Melly that listening to music was forbidden for Muslims?

Reactions: 5

Luckydogbk

Chatty Member
She reckons that lad on love island (I think cos i don’t watch it?) is vomit 😂😂😂😂😂 eh look beside you Melly, thats if “your husband” is actually there!! cos he is vomit & pure slimy…dumping his pregnant wife, really classy behaviour.

Iriseyegal

If there's anywhere an older vulnerable and ill person needs someone to advocate for them, it's in A&E. Not that I'd imagine this clown would have the cop-on to do anything like that.
She doesn't know the meaning of the word advocate, nor does she know how to look after anyone. Not even herself. She's a self absorbed idiot who thinks of no one but herself. Spends her time sticking filters on her socials and posting shite that she thinks people believe.
At her age she needs to cop on and start acting her age. Two young kids in her care. I'd not let her mind a dog because she's incapable of coping with real world everyday issues.
She lives in cuckoo land. All make believe. Miss Mills no one believes it!

Siofra

Being honest, if you were the sister would you want this yoke visiting your sick mother after gallivanting round the place all week getting her shite cleared, nails done and hair done and whatever else! She’s a walking disease at this stage!
Shite cleared 😂😂💀💀
---
She's playing dice 🎲 heading away with the mother so sick how could you enjoy your self a gravely ill elderly woman like her mam could go at anytime
That’s it exactly. Off enjoying life when your sister and Dad are trying to care for your sick mum. How can she do that to them

• Haha

Lyrac

Does she really think the brows look any more appropriate for someone her age? That’s karma for prioritising beauty treatments over your dying mother and putting it on the gram
She's the bop off the witch in snow white 💯

Seamus

Chatty Member
I remember their short lived friendship!
Tigs used to venture over to the northside and bring the kids to the beach with Lindsay and her kids.
Lindsay used to be thrilled with all the kids clothes because at the time Tigs would have had loads of high end/ designer bits.

Lindsay said on her podcast before that Tigs used to call her telling her to take down posts/stories, that they were too 'mad.'
And that laugh of it all is even Lindsay is doing better then Melly now and that's saying something as Lindsay is another car crash!

Lyrac

And it's always in the dark ... I'm sure this one thinks the lighting is a mood and she eyefuxcking herself on camera..... dim lit for this dim wit

Pambono5

Chatty Member
So much face. Its just so big and angular but not in a good way.
Now I'm no oil painting myself but that one is delusional

Reactions: 4

memyselfi

VIP Member
Surely Daddy knows a tout and can pay over the odds or what about his “high up doctor” friends. She’s just jumping on the bandwagon now. If she was that desperate she would have been on the ball when tickets released. She’s jealous that the yummy mummy’s will be there with their Swifty princesses.
She wants verruca to get the 22 hat dammit, just like verruca salt 😂

• Haha

Harper Riley

VIP Member
I remember their short lived friendship!
Tigs used to venture over to the northside and bring the kids to the beach with Lindsay and her kids.
Lindsay used to be thrilled with all the kids clothes because at the time Tigs would have had loads of high end/ designer bits.

Lindsay said on her podcast before that Tigs used to call her telling her to take down posts/stories, that they were too 'mad.'
The kids clothes all Zara and H&M like her own.

Eimer O Reilly

Wow how much time does she spend on her ‘appearance’ and still look really tacky … we only see snippets of her day but if these are the best bits to show it’s really sad.. honestly don’t know anyone like her.. she also has reminders on her phone to drink water… Jesus what a dummy