Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seamus

Chatty Member
She really has destroyed herself..... Just goes to show all that pumping shite into your face and lashing all those creams and serums with so many chemicals in them does way more harm then good. She's so haggard looking now its frightening!

Reactions: 2

ginstahun

It must be so exhausting trying to make herself out to be something she’s not. I kind of feel sorry for her. It’s sad that she feels she can’t just be herself. It’s very clear that she’s a massive B though so I don’t feel that sorry for her! 🤣

Moniker

VIP Member
I thought M&S had long distanced themselves from having any political ties? The last documented support from them for Israel was nearly 25 years ago.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Was just gonna say! That lad is prob out drinking cans or vaping or whatever almost 17 year old boys do these days! Jesus ‘I don’t give them many treats’ 🤣 he’ll be in college in a couple of years luckily for him freedom is around the corner
Seif isn’t drinking….Mellly is flat out reminding all and sundry that her children are MuSSSlim. She hasn’t a clue what the Hajj is but whatever🤷‍♀️It sounds so cool on Insta, not eating pork.

Reactions: 1

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Will Ahzar not want to send her to the Muslim school in Clonskeagh because she is a girl though?

Reactions: 1