Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iriseyegal

I sat all night recently with a parent in Dublin.
I was allowed in A&E with two different relatives in two different hospitals. No questions asked. In fact it meant the nurses could do other things whilst I kept an eye and saved one relative from falling and getting sick

Reactions: 3

memyselfi

VIP Member
They are not home made cookies they are the ready made dough she bought in Donnybrook fair - make it stop she’s so full of SHITE

Harper Riley

VIP Member
It’s amazing how somebody can be so inlove with themselves yet so insecure. RHW and Angelina my hole. Get a grip she looks rough as fuck with her sunken in cheeks and time turned mouth a nose like a boxer got it punched in broke desperate Dan chin and forehead like a satellite. And all the rest is fake and stuck together. She’s skinny that’s all she is.

• Heart

memyselfi

VIP Member
See Martha’s back in with her baby reindeer again!! Poor Richard. Id say they have some laugh over her though!!
Course she is, sun splitting the stones in dublin and she’s indoors in the shopping centre. She only loves herself id say poor Richard will have a restraining order out

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
What was the song she recorded him singing on one of their borefests? I remember cringing so hard and maybe blocked it from my memory but was it - girl I want to make you sweat??

• Sick

Pambono5

Chatty Member
Not drinking, yeh right. She sounds drunk in those last few posts. What is this stretch azhar went for and then she will go for the stretch?

Siofra

So funny that it is mentioned that she couldn’t be earning from instagram and all of a sudden she’s begging for collabs 😂😂 Some of her previous “friends” are raking it in with Dunnes Stores, Fairy to mention just a few collabs, not to mention their actual jobs. She must be seething lying around doing nothing all day 😂

Reactions: 2

Luckydogbk

Chatty Member
It must be so exhausting trying to make herself out to be something she’s not. I kind of feel sorry for her. It’s sad that she feels she can’t just be herself. It’s very clear that she’s a massive B though so I don’t feel that sorry for her! 🤣
Don’t feel sorry for her, shes a nasty fake woman who couldn’t give a rats ass about anyone, not even her own Mother who is very very ill.

Reactions: 2