Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Balooba

VIP Member
This idol is an absolute waste of space. I am with my mother three times a week. Cleaning cooking and gardening, pension run, grocery shops. And that's what I can think of never mind the other chores. Not once do I post on Instagram. Myself and my sister know what we have to do and we do it.
This one wants a medal for visiting her terminally ill Mother once in a blue moon.
Get a grip of yourself Miss Mills. Fuckin eejit 🤦‍♀️
I think if you’ve any decent sort of a relationship with your mother this would just come as second nature to do. To make some helpful difference as they decline. To keep their home pretty and hygienic. Their safe place. As I would hope my kids would do for me. But looking for a medal or turning up to make it all about you just in a different location, well that’s just narcissism and a bit twisted tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Balooba

VIP Member
Ah hahaha im actually in a heap laughing, shes beat into this thread, she reads a comment looking for proof that she was at T.Swift concert in 2018 & goes searching on tic-toc, steals someone elses reel & posts it as her own 😂😂😂😂😂 its fuckn hilarious. She is actually completely & utterly deranged 😂😂😂😂 she never ceases to amaze & entertain with her fake life. 👋 Melly!!!
Just proving she’s a sandwich short of a picnic with far too much time on her hands. Go visit your mother without your phone Melly.

Melmcs

VIP Member
Lucky Bag Ring from Temu!! Cheap old shite just like Melissa Mills never Bari loves.

Her ex friend Joy Porto has amazing rings, Melly was always jealous that she had lovely rings and 2. Is actually MARRIED. She asked her could she wear her rings one time on stories for stories and nearly wept giving them back to Joy.

Wonder what happened there? No one wants to hang with Melly for long after being in her company! Wonder why? 🙄

Harper Riley

VIP Member
I’m howling at the stretching lol. Howling. Why are they taking turns ? 🤣🤣🤣
---
When they used to come up she’d meet them in rolys in ballsbridge. I think ONCE she filmed the mother in the flat with a ‘special drinkkkk’ in hand
And had her muted cause she’s mortified of her lol.

Jennymac

VIP Member
All of it is free that's why she couldn't afford the facials or the hair and the Creams , sure she was raging when ct stopped sending her packages she tagged them daily to get her freebies she couldn't even afford to buy a lipstick