Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Was just gonna say! That lad is prob out drinking cans or vaping or whatever almost 17 year old boys do these days! Jesus ‘I don’t give them many treats’ 🤣 he’ll be in college in a couple of years luckily for him freedom is around the corner
Seif isn’t drinking….Mellly is flat out reminding all and sundry that her children are MuSSSlim. She hasn’t a clue what the Hajj is but whatever🤷‍♀️It sounds so cool on Insta, not eating pork.

Reactions: 1

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Will Ahzar not want to send her to the Muslim school in Clonskeagh because she is a girl though?

Howiya12

Just got a present of the MMB pyjamas. I didn’t have a clue who she was! I can’t believe the price😫 they are lovely though. Does anyone know if she buys them from the likes of AliExpress or what?!

Siofra

How can she afford to go on so many holidays, though? We both work full time professional jobs and couldn’t afford to do that

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I actually don't think she has the money to purchase all the latest trends, she used to shop a good bit when she would have a few paid ads but not anymore no allowance of daddy
It's been a while since she has shown a Zara haul, or any shopping etc