Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Yep she did, my jaw nearly hit the floor. Fu&*in narcissist.

You can be sure she didn’t ask her “Da” to stay overnight either. B1tch
Her father is a driver so I’m sure he goes up and down all the time. Her on the other hand. Thank his the mother is in tallaght to make her drive and life easier lol. I’d say she nearly got sick tho having to say tallaght. lol aren’t they loaded. Why don’t they have her in a private hospital with their high up dr friends lol. 😂 broke ass bitch lol

Reactions: 12

Iriseyegal

FFS this one must be on some sort of medication that has her thinking she's Mother Theresa! Minding her mother my eye.
Another thing, Muslims around the world have asked during Ramadan that people of their faith refrain from posting food pics, stories etc. In solidarity with those in Palestine literally dying of starvation.
Yet again Miss Mills is tone deaf 🤦‍♀️

• Wow

Nkomoagogo

All eyes in Rafah but yet you still support m&s. Get out of here you absolute 🤡 you don't get to post these videos when you have no beliefs and no morals.
---
I'm actually so mad I could say something that would get me banned. I hate you Melissa. I'm delighted you haven't a friend in the world. Your boyfriend can't stand you. You are broke. You are aging. You are pathetic.

• Heart

getoutofhere

#drinksensibly 🤣🤣🤣🤣 while she slugs out of a glass of wine on a Thursday evening with massive black drinking bags under her alcoholic eyes

• Haha
  • Heart

captainkirk

Chatty Member
God her lying knows no bounds!! ‘I don’t have as many wrinkles as I probably should have because I really look after my skin’ it’s called Botox you clown. There are no serums or creams that reduce wrinkles. Just Botox! Delusional is not the word.
I wouldn’t have thought to go to clear skin before now, but after all of the valid points made above, I would not go there if it was the last skin clinic in Dublin

memyselfi

VIP Member
She’ll have a great view of the lights tonight from her balcony but she won’t post about it because she still won’t admit they are not out of the apartment 🫤😆 she’s been boozing since around 3pm when I saw her in dundrum before the cinema so she’ll be KOd by 10. Had to LOL at the tan application she was drunk doing it after letting on she was drinking water

• Haha

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Here we go with the baby Botox bullshit again she just wants to try and explain it because she was called out here. First of all there is no such thing as baby Botox Melissa, it’s a made up term for fucking idiots like you. Also I am rolling around the place the way she tries to explain that baby Botox is preventative. It’s not for people that actually need Botox yet. It’s the exact same thing but it’s just not for her because she doesn’t actually need it but yet she still gets it, so that she never needs it lol yeh. Did I get that right ?even though she’s nearly 50. also baby Botox is about the technique, it’s about how the doctor places it and how much the doctor places. She somehow thinks that regular Botox people are going in to just stand against the wall and the doctor throws the needles at them with zero technique or knowledge on where to put it and how much to put.
So that’s what we’ve learned today on her reasoning for calling at baby Botox yet that’s not a real thing, nor does it exist only in her fucking head or of some doctor that is filling her with shit.

• Haha
Omg that crap for the girl who is 11. It's like cheap hello kitty.
Funny how she got a temu order and also treated herself to a Stanley cup. Yes a temu version. My teens like Stanley cups. Teens !
It seems very childish for a child of Hannah’s age. I’d buy those bits for my 5/6yr nieces not a 11yr.

For someone who pretends to live the life. She buys an awful lot of Temu stuff. Wonder will there be a party with all her school friends or just the cousins.

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
The carboxy treatment is just so brilliant that she had one treatment and never went back for nearly a year 🤣 If it was that good surely you’d have booked another couple of sessions, I’ve no sympathy for the dopes that partner with her

• Haha

Harper Riley

VIP Member
I can’t believe her mother is dying and she’s going to lie on the couch for the day. Like I can’t even comprehend. That other little creep isn’t even there, she has nothing going on. Take the kids to your mothers for the weekend. Horrible bitch.

Pambono5

Chatty Member
Eyebrow journey now. Ffs . Why is everything a journey. The state of those overgrown bushes the last 5 years and now she is bothered

• Haha

Swigwam

Chatty Member
She has “Hermes” and “Celine” guys you know.

Does ANYONE actually believe any of it is anything other than knocked off?

• Haha

Seamus

Chatty Member
Awh sure as predicted! Absolutely exhausted from one single trip to the hospital, one school collection and making one meal for a ten year old that eats f all. She must be THE most useless lump of an instahun out there, and that's saying alot because there are quite a few red raw useless lazy excuses of humans out there online, but shes definitely on top of them all....

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Leave her be
Delete her block or unfollow
She supports genocide she is still shopping in m&s
She has no fucking shame and no backbone
If i wasn't blocked I would pull her up on it
Swigs you can't harp on about gaza then openly say you shop in m&s
Shame on you
You are just another unedcuated piece of shit

• Heart

Balooba

VIP Member
If someone really sent her that they need a long hard look at themselves. Writing her a love poem and signing off as 2 of your robe wearing followers... its terribly sad .
Either she wrote it herself or Martha from baby reindeer is coming to mind
Martha 🤣🤣🤣is the new Brenda from Sligo!

• Haha