Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Great catch up hun, one question answered 😂😂
She’ll be on to say how she just can’t right now cause she’s so stressed over her poor sick mother who she has seen twice in the last year for an hour each time. even though she’s critically ill.

Reactions: 13

Nopatience

VIP Member
Anyone think she was a little bit buzzing tell us of her “illness” didn’t come across like she was in the least bit concerned about her symptoms but nearly happy to have a bit of drama going on. The whole story was manic.

Harper Riley

VIP Member
I said to myself this drunk bitch will fall in the snow now and break a hip. Two stories later she’s injured.

• Haha

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
We'll definitely see the little dusty heels hanging out the back of his size 4 sandals over the weekend now she's read here.

• Haha
  • Sick

quickbook

Chatty Member
No Mel’s it’s about having nothing in your life. Oh my god can’t you see any light in your life? I feel so sorry for you!!! I have plenty of time on my hands but I prefer connecting with people not products. People bring the beauty my life. They light up my face and energise me. I can afford all your treatments but I don’t need (and I’m older). I can afford to pay for all my Clarins which I love. I have my beautiful forever home, amazing supportive loving husband, wonderful meaningful friends, ill family that I lovingly spend time with. I have independence and a sizeable amount amount of money in my own name. I don’t need PR packs or free treatments to fulfill me. And no honey I’m not jealous I’m so happy and content, happy in my own menopausal skin and delighted I’m not living on charity sorry PR or freebies because I can afford them all 😃

• Heart

Luckydogbk

Chatty Member
Ewwwww the big horrible blow fish lips pouting when she is brushing her disgusting yellow wig 🤢shes a disgusting horrible daughter putting a picture of her poorly mother all over instagram, If i did that ( which i never would) my sisiter would take my phone from me & smash & never speak to me again. She is the most uneducated air-head I have ever come across.

Balooba

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Melly is Martha from Baby Reindeer
Suffers daily from the boozy fear
Sent from iPhone

• Haha

memyselfi

VIP Member
The sunglasses and on one of them she tells us what a box is for. To put the glasses in when you’re not wearing them 🫠 a box in the mouth is what she needs

• Haha

Harper Riley

VIP Member
I’ll never get over all the facials and laying about doing nothing when her mother is so sick. She no more went to see her last week than the man in the moon. Not that her flash visit is even ok if she did. She should be down there a few times a week staying over bringing her kids. Her poor sister is doing it all alone. Selfish cow. Imagine primping and staring at yourself all day in the mirror all day every day with your mam dying. Fuck off. Sick.

• Heart

midmom

She goes into Urbun probably with the massive balls swinging between her legs that we know she has. Imagine going in after that statement, she has openly said nowhere can do a sandwich and her lusting over them waiting for a freebie well there’s ZERO chance of that happening now! I know for a fact Ceira Lambert doesn’t want her anywhere near them for damage limitation she is absolutely damaging for any business because of the uneducated MOUTH on her
Oooh tell all!!!!! How will Melly afford hair extensions if she doesn’t get them for free!!!!!!!! Her world will implode if Ceira Lambert drops her 🤯🤯🤯🤯
I have to say I could never understand how she took her in in the first place! She has to be doing serious damage to her credibility as a business

• Haha

Iriseyegal

She couldn't give that tatt away. It's rotten looking. I saw it in Stephens green way back. It feels cheap and the finish is extremely poor quality.
They're better robes in Dunnes stores for a fraction of the price miss Mills charges.

No way dud she cook that food tonight. All ready meals fu#@ed onto plates. She's fooling no one.

What a dose she is. All Muslims have been asked not to post about food during Ramadan in respect of the poor Palestinians suffering at present.

As usual she's tone deaf

Harper Riley

VIP Member
She says she may or may not get the brows redone. In other words she’ll see if she’s offered them for free.

In other news, i howled laughing at her with the wine in hand following the roomba around. She’s probably chatting away to it. Thinks they are mates bless her. Thing is running away from the mad bitch.

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Does she have any friends now at all? The bitch in Oz and herself are well matched! I follow Julie Ledgewich who was a neighbour, there doesn't appear to be any contact there...but I could be wrong
No. None. Those neighbours dumped her when she brought a load of fire starting gangsters to their lovely estate.

Remember Inga the neighbour that used to be forced on her stories in a drunken headlock

• Haha

quickbook

Chatty Member
The mouse house is missing a bar cart and wine bottle racks. Well she does spend a lot of time playing with it 🐭🐭🐭

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Ratsout

VIP Member
My favourite part of her being the doting Muslim Mom and “wife” is when she dressed her second born in a white dress and veil like bow when the rest of her second borns class was making their communion 🙃 We had many muslim girls in my primary school who didn’t come into school the day of the confirmation because it was a day dedicated to a catholic sacrament 😂

• Haha

memyselfi

VIP Member
Yikes! What a chin.
This is what she actually looks like stomping around dundrum or Stillorgan in the middle of the day with the shades on indoors - some jaw on her and the boxers nose. I would be wearing shades too. She could be the most beautiful woman on earth but that personality is one of the ugliest I’ve ever seen, disgusting