Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dublin18

Chatty Member
I think she wants us to think that these are antique solid gold lamps inherited from the wealthy father in law when in reality they are probably from Tk maxx
I’d say that she ran into Azholes father’s house when they were mourning him and grabbed whatever she could get her hands on…. I’ve seen it happen 🙄

Reactions: 1

captainkirk

Chatty Member
How did she type out ‘borrowed it to me’ and it didn't stick out to her as jarring? By what she wrote she means sis in law borrowed it from someone else on her behalf/so she could try it out.

Not even trying to be smart but did she do a leaving cert/finish school?
She couldn’t even pronounce the name of her perfume the other day. I honestly think she dropped out in primary school

Malc

Chatty Member
Why doesn’t she convert? It’s good enough for her children but not her?
I’m always wondering this too. Why are her kids Muslim and not Catholic? Obviously they still partake in Catholic traditions like Easter, Christmas etc

Pambono5

Chatty Member
Has anyone noticed how she is absolutely trying to lick up to Liz & Nikki Dwyer who run the future beauty show?!?! Mel you will never be their mate so give up!!
she’s after posting a comment on liz’s page and she’s tagged them recently. Now those sisters are of a social class Melly can only dream of, and they would not be fooled by your crap Melissa 🤣 Dream on
I'd say she is only wishing she had the money to have her face as frozen as theirs. Ouch

Melmcs

VIP Member
There was a segment on Ireland AM about Influencers and hashtags. Very interesting. Might be able to view on the Player. It was just before 8am. Anout 7.45am.

trudyjudy007

Chatty Member
How did she type out ‘borrowed it to me’ and it didn't stick out to her as jarring? By what she wrote she means sis in law borrowed it from someone else on her behalf/so she could try it out.

Not even trying to be smart but did she do a leaving cert/finish school?