Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Princesssun

Chatty Member
Someone shared that McGregor interview where he has the weird accent and isn’t making any sense earlier and I noticed she was the only one out of everyone I follow (all 2000 of them 🫣) that liked it. Really didn’t think he would fit into her D4 image.

Reactions: 2

Luckydogbk

Chatty Member
Yes. I’m always saying this. It’s in her stories all the time too. This weird side claw thing going on and a shirt or top pulled down over half her hand. What is she trying to achieve with it. ? There has to be something behind this. Is this something rich people so that she’s trying to emulate? Because that’s usually it.
She thinks she’s Hailey Bieber or Kylie Jenner or some celebrity who go around posing like that, only Melly forgets shes almost 50 & certainly is no Hailey lookalike, she can always dream though!!
---
Yes where is Azhole? Has he found a new younger lady to do the handkerchief trick on? 🤔
Ah she will post a pic now after reading here….unless he is gone, would she even say if he was?

Napamermaid

Omg wouldnt you love to send her own lies to her page
No one would send her jack if they saw her shit talk

Cantturn222

VIP Member
To be fair that’s hanas list but that makes it even worse to me ‘bring us home’ Jesus wept. My child’s list would consist of a 7am start, all rushing out the door, working 8 hour shifts then home to make dinner, rush out the door to activities! Melly doesn’t even bring the kids to school Azhar does so she is lathering around trying to fill the hours until school pick up! What a sad sad life - might make financial sense when kids are very small which is fair enough but she has no life
Omg I thought it was her own list 😳 😆 🤣 😂 in fairness it all sounds like something she would write down

SozBbz

VIP Member
Of course she likes it, it has wine in it and she’s a wino, obvs 🙄

Stop pretending you have standards Tidge, we all know you’d drink alcohol from a melted welly because you’re a drunken desperado 🥂

Attachments

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
QUOTE="Harper Riley, post: 18580491, member: 100301"]
How many times do you think she adjusted the scarf to show off the label in the photo 🤣she’s so common.
[/QUOTE]

And cos isn't anything special melissa 😂😂😂

• Haha

Pambono5

Chatty Member
I've been to Thailand and I have seen some very questionable food over there but that looks like brown slop and a bucket of cashews

• Haha