Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

quickbook

Chatty Member
Jesus loads of brushes I can recommend but go google and check their ratings woman. Penneys in your budget to “buy”

Reactions: 1

Melmcs

VIP Member
She let on it did but it was there gathering dusttt (sorry I like exaggerating the Ts the way she does 😂😂)
Remember she had a slot at Kildare village and sat in the dressing room drinking herself silly waiting for her customers 😂😂

That was class. The actual notions on her. She is a nobody after all.

memyselfi

VIP Member
This is so sad she is sloshed 🥴 how does she have an agency surely they watch these stories and realise they are dealing with a woman with serious problems

Seamus

Chatty Member
She should be shot will balls of her own shite
Why in a ongoing gensoide whole you practically come on day after day and say you support M&S 🤔
Can she really be that fucking empty up stairs that she can't see how wrong she is
I'm deceased😆😅🤣😅 " shot with her own balls of shit"😆
You win comment of the year!
You are so right though, she's a vile fool with her pretend moolism carry on. She's the most disrespectful bitch to the Muslim religion. As someone pointed out, this year no one was to show their food out of respect but this fool goes and does the opposite. I'd love to send all her reels to Azholes mosque, maybe that would put a stop to her shite.

Pambono5

Chatty Member
Remember she would always say, oh myself and azhar have a great sense of humour. lol. Who says that about themselves. Oh wait. Head melter melly would.
Like Ross from friends shouting "I'm fine" when he's so not
Same here we are so funny . You are not

Balooba

VIP Member
Her list for the day pick up seif, bring us home, fill a hot water bottle . God she is run off her feet 🤣 . Wonder will she piss off on holidays for Easter and leave her sick mother again
Busier day than normal for her so🤣

Moniker

VIP Member
This is the first time I looked at her depop - who in their right mind bought those manky looking Zara slippers?

• Haha

quickbook

Chatty Member
How will she explain this one or will she just come back as if nothing happened
---
I’ve no idea how to pick a title or create a new thread

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Lads saw her in her natural habitat this morning in DD I was in Zara kids and there she was browsing around with the massive jacket leggings cap and sambas (god her feet are huge!) anyway does she not realize how comical she looks 🤦‍♀️ she honestly thinks she a celeb dressing that way 😄 and again looks nothing like her filtered pics it’s like she has no nose and just a chin flat like a boxers nose how in gods name is she not sick to death of DD
I'm just wondering how she can afford the CONSTANT shopping?!!

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Her stories don’t make sense? She went to Vincents last Wednesday, got a diagnosis, and visited her mum Sunday but didn’t tell her cos she didn’t wish to worry her. So the obvious thing is to post on instagram an unexplained post of her hospital bracelet on Monday ? Even I know that her mother is glued to social media. Why wouldn’t she have told her mother about her scare (that was diagnosed and give medication for); when she saw her on Sunday?
And if his wife was poorly, but wanted to see her mother,why on earth didn’t Asshole drive her down?
Her whole life is a string of lies and playing a part on instagram.
Finally why is Myhana not at school today?
Some primary schools are off this week

Lyrac

Dont think she has any staff left....
Nope say she doesn't but she did I'm the past .... just goes to show how much she actually cares ... true if anything happened the house her insurance if she has any won't ver shite