Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tick tock

Didn't she show a pic of her alarm set for 4 am the other day. I bet she's gone away and the place is crap and she can't bear to post. Or maybe she's gone away and something's happened to the mam.

Reactions: 1

Balooba

VIP Member
Back to the shameless begging and appalling use of the English language. Yet companies still send her freebies. Maybe lay off the booze and get some fresh air Melly? All those products on your skin 24/7 can’t be a good thing.

Balooba

VIP Member
You simply can not post about gaza and the slaughter of families and in your next breath show your shopping haul from M&S it lacks compassion and shows you dont care she could easily not show the brands but she chooses to do so all for interaction it's scary how easily lead she Is
She’s just thick! She doesn’t hold opinions and her morals are very suspect.

Moniker

VIP Member
I do reformer pilates every Monday night. It's not cheap so Miss Mills won't be at classes anytime soon! I'd be in stitches if I were in class and she arrived in 🤦‍♀️
All the women have a little chat before and after the class so rules her out!
It's not cheap and it's tough as hell. Not a chance would this idle layabout be attending.

Dublin18

Chatty Member
That shaving has to be really bad for your skin? Surely once you start doing it you need to keep it up? A bit like shaving a beard….. and female facial skin is more delicate… or am I just being old?!!!

Melmcs

VIP Member
Has Ciera dropped her? She wont like that! That will be the 2nd one to give her the boot!!!

Seamus

Chatty Member
Melly the lush got so, so many questions again, yeah right😆......I would bet my house on it that she didn't get a single one! Melly just because you are brian dead doesn't mean everyone else is as stupid or as uneducated. No one asked you about henna and equally no one as you about the peanut butter cups. This is all standard knowledge you absolute bellend. My kids would of known about all your made up questions in junior infants for God's sake🤯