Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cantturn222

VIP Member
She sent a ‘care package’ full of her free cast off lotions and potions to Gaza. TO GAZA. A place where people do not even have animal feed to eat and are in a famine. ‘Oh look my children have starved to death because of genocidal maniacs, thank God this woman from Ireland sent me a face mask. That makes everything better’
And then she follows up with showing off her fake shit and boasting about spending money on a swimsuit. She should be shot.
No face masks just a fucking highliter
I have no words 😢

Reactions: 2

Harper Riley

VIP Member
I’d say she was shamed into not going away for water on here because of her mother. But her mother is back in Dublin and this one has a sore back so prob can’t drive the five mins to see her. Incoming hand holding post probably from ages ago. Archive melly.

Cantturn222

VIP Member
This was the funniest thing I’ve seen all week. The actual state of her 🤣🤣

Would no one in her life tell her how stupid she looks
She knows no one in real life to give her head a wobble
Maybe the little mice from her forever home (sorry) play house might have a word

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Nothing like fresh new bedding
Swigsbis looking for her hole of grandad tonight now Ramadan is over

Your pillows are horrendous do you have an iron

Cantturn222

VIP Member
I purchased a pj set (don't judge ) a long time ago for my friend
i asked would they not spray with perfume as my friend had a double macestomy And didn't tolerste any sprays or sent the e mailed me back on a hard sale of a robe to match

• Wow

Melmcs

VIP Member
I'm deceased😆😅🤣😅 " shot with her own balls of shit"😆
You win comment of the year!
You are so right though, she's a vile fool with her pretend moolism carry on. She's the most disrespectful bitch to the Muslim religion. As someone pointed out, this year no one was to show their food out of respect but this fool goes and does the opposite. I'd love to send all her reels to Azholes mosque, maybe that would put a stop to her shite.
You should. Go on, go on !! She is a plastic ignorant Cunt.

Melmcs

VIP Member
If you see her in Dundrum she's warts and all. Not like the Insta profile she loves to show.

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Okay Goys this is an expensive restaurant so we shouldn't really go there because it costs a lot of money and there is no way we could afford it. Why don't we just grab ourselves some "exotic" carbonara hot chicken noodles and then we can be like our Melly for a fraction of the price.
It's not expensive at all just regular pricing
She's a pig posting all about food when the world is asking not to
The fucking henna I hope she has an allergic reaction to it
She will parade that henna all around the shopping center until it washes off

She's an absolute no boby and a sad lonely individual

Reactions: 1

Luckydogbk

Chatty Member
Why is banana face in the dark whispering when it’s not even dinner time yet. Ffs weirdo in her own home. Also she loves anything that’s free so no I don’t trust the review lol. And lastly. Did she borrow one of the kids phones to record from her phone to post. Imagine 🤣🤣🤣.
Fuckn bell-end is what she is, every single thing posted is for tattlers, & she still doesn’t stop carrying on like a twat even though shes bet in2 this thread

Reactions: 1