Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luckydogbk

Chatty Member
For all her pretending, lying, fake accent, fake everything she never fails to show her true knacker self. The saying “A leopard never changes its spots “ is so true.

Reactions: 2

memyselfi

VIP Member
Corn flower, Jesus wept. The ultimate ick for me is when people say ‘off’ instead of ‘of’

• Haha

Seamus

Chatty Member
Ahahahahahah she’s such a plonker, tries to sound intelligent & ends up sounding like a feckin fool. What the hell is the post of “& I wear leggings” about? Shes off her face either on drink or xanax or possibly both. A total embarrassment, Melly ur kids not a child prodigy she’s just copying what she sees on tic-toc, u fool.
Taking after her mother following all the young ones with tic tok trends!! Only difference is Myhana is just being a normal little girl copying tik toc but Mellys a sad 50 Yr old sap trying to copy teens and 20 Yr olds...

memyselfi

VIP Member
Liar, liar pants on fire 🔥

I bought the lamps a few years ago after seeing them on her page. I remember her constantly posting about them and I liked them.

I’ll do a deep dive to see if I can find the post where she said she bought them in the comments section.

Absolutely delighted she’s caught herself out lying, see Smelly, liars need a good memory 🤥 😂
What a strange lie too!!

Gerry o

VIP Member
Completely agree with you. Came to say the same. I will say I’m well travelled and have lived in other countries for long periods of time. And two things Irish are knows for on food is sandwiches and sausages lol. I can’t even tell you how many times I have said when away how much I would kill for an Irish sandwich and I’ll add I eat very well from street food to Michelin star restaurants etc. not to brag but just to say I love nothing more than an Irish sambo. . She’s a tool. She knows nothing.
Making sweeping statements like that only goes to show the height of her ignorance period

Madamex

VIP Member
Did you think maybe she didn't know that the rent wasn't being paid? And it came as a surprise to her as well that she had to leg it in the middle of the night?

Harper Riley

VIP Member
She might want to start looking into Botox and filler for over her lip. She’s getting those smokers lines. All that loose skin 🤢

Napamermaid

Jesus how sad.
Ive a girl 1 year older than myhana and she hasnt a fone yet. Nor is she glued to a tablet.

Iriseyegal

She's as useless as a chocolate fireguard that one. Does nothing only lather lotions on that do nothing for her.
Her Mother being ill doesn't bother her at all. She's a selfish cow.

Copying mu post over as I posted just as the last thread was closed.

Melissa looked great back in the day. This must be 7 or 8 years ago. She looked like a normal late 30s / early 40s woman. Plus she looked happy.

I agree sometimes the language on this thread can be out. I totally agree she is a pretentious that but I do have to wonder why she ended up that way.

All the grief she gets for having an affair. She was 18 and he much older, married and is the one the blame should be levelled at.
Nobody knows what he told her or convinced get off but he was the much older married man.

I do feel some of the shite she posts are a cry for help. Her lonelessness is clear but she absolutely doesn't do herself any favours and today's stories are proof of that.
Agree with you she was very young when she met him and most men are stupid but some are master manipulators