Melissa Mills #32 He may give Tigs the flutters but to the rest of us he gives the scutters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't go to anything Melissa Mills is involved in. She is a liar and a fraud.

Reactions: 2
She's looking haggard
Totally ruining her face, her lips actually make me feel sick they are disgusting looking & the sneaky eyes on her. She thinks shes only gorgeous when in fact she looked way better a few years ago without all the treatments.

Reactions: 8
Anyone remember when she came on camera with the fake Chanel glasses? Holding them at an angle to show the “Chanel” logo but the leg was separated from the frame as they were actually fakes? Are they the ones she trying to sell now? 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If you report her items on Depop as counterfeit- she will have to prove they are real if not her account will get deleted!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was also just about to ask about the legality of selling fake items on depop. If she is doing this, she should be ashamed of herself, the lowest of the low. How can we report this?

Reactions: 4
Somebody needs to ask for the proof of genuine items. And the hat. Where’s it gone melly 🤣🤣🤣.
How was the visit to your ma. Must have been so quick we missed it 👀 better go tomorrow for a quick hour.

Reactions: 8
She was advertising her carboxy treatment earlier as revolutionary but never took her sun glasses off once.

• Haha
I'd say Richard has changed his day off from the restaurant, he sees more of this auld soak than his own family.

• Haha
Sharing go fund me but hasn’t donated herself? And you can be sure she didn’t do it anonymously as she’s such a narcissist. Disgusting. We know she hasn’t a pot to piss in

She's not they type to have empathy with a cause nor donate to one. She's all about her ugly self.

Reactions: 5
Sharing go fund me but hasn’t donated herself? And you can be sure she didn’t do it anonymously as she’s such a narcissist. Disgusting. We know she hasn’t a pot to piss in
She never does. Someone here before went through a go fund me she shared and nothing from her.
I doubt she even donated to his nephews charity sail. Probably under the illusion she doesn't have to donate as she has shared it all her idiots (sorry i spelled followers wrong) who love her (wtf) will

Reactions: 4
She is probably still stuck in the car wash!
I dont miss her shiteing on about nothing anyway. She is a bore.

Reactions: 3
Well, well, well, sure twas only a matter of time that her drinking caused a hospital admission! She obviously took a tumble up against something and is trying to blame "occurring pneumothorax"....think you'll find the word is "recurring" you dope. Let's hope someone flags a red light and she gets help for her real problems, not her made up attention seeking one's! Nearly 50 and putting pics up of a hospital band is beyond sad and embarrassing 🙈

Reactions: 12
So she is saying she has a collapsed lung. Hmm. She was well enough to go drinking in DTC. Def more to the story. But she is a well known Liar so its hard to believe anything she says.

Get off Insta and get better and change your ways ffs. Attention seeking is not becoming for a middle aged twit like you.

Melissa Mills needs a hard look at herself.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.