Melissa Mills #32 He may give Tigs the flutters but to the rest of us he gives the scutters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How will she explain this one or will she just come back as if nothing happened
---
I’ve no idea how to pick a title or create a new thread

Reactions: 1
She was probably lathering on 5000 different creams in the bathroom, admiring herself in the mirror while sitting with legs akimbo on the bathrub, locked out of her brains & slitered off the side of the bath & banged her head …who fuxkn knows 😂😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was in a car wash yesterday morning and the day before in DTC drinking and eating Richard's prawns.

She is a fantasist. Pyscho behaviour. Azhole hasn't been mentioned in weeks.
He’s allowed a few days off after spoiling her with all of her lavish birthday gifts 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion:
Melly is Martha from Baby Reindeer
Suffers daily from the boozy fear
Sent from iPhone

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Salomon on Knowledge of Tiggy Iconic and needs to be in a thread title somehow

Her notions are grand but her intellect is small,
A Saloman of knowledge? she's not at all
---
Omg I can’t even listen to her story but I did catch another classic Tigism
“ I could butterfly it up but I want to be transparent “

Butterfly?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Her stories don’t make sense? She went to Vincents last Wednesday, got a diagnosis, and visited her mum Sunday but didn’t tell her cos she didn’t wish to worry her. So the obvious thing is to post on instagram an unexplained post of her hospital bracelet on Monday ? Even I know that her mother is glued to social media. Why wouldn’t she have told her mother about her scare (that was diagnosed and give medication for); when she saw her on Sunday?
And if his wife was poorly, but wanted to see her mother,why on earth didn’t Asshole drive her down?
Her whole life is a string of lies and playing a part on instagram.
Finally why is Myhana not at school today?

Reactions: 11
Her stories don’t make sense? She went to Vincents last Wednesday, got a diagnosis, and visited her mum Sunday but didn’t tell her cos she didn’t wish to worry her. So the obvious thing is to post on instagram an unexplained post of her hospital bracelet on Monday ? Even I know that her mother is glued to social media. Why wouldn’t she have told her mother about her scare (that was diagnosed and give medication for); when she saw her on Sunday?
And if his wife was poorly, but wanted to see her mother,why on earth didn’t Asshole drive her down?
Her whole life is a string of lies and playing a part on instagram.
Finally why is Myhana not at school today?
Some primary schools are off this week

Reactions: 1
God poor Swigs she looks like she’s at deaths door. To summarise there is NOTHING wrong with her otherwise she would absolutely be pronouncing the “hard to pronounce” illness that she “has”!! I’d say they told her to stop drinking and start exercising

Also her mother’s cancer is so hard on HER to watch??!! Again poor swigs 🥴

And lastly….that filter on her completely blurs her nose we saw her real nose in that skin place last week!

Reactions: 8
Is she for real?? Her poor mother is very ill with cancer and all she’s worried about is her carboxy and other treatments. It was the last thing on my mind when my family member was dying, I spent every minute I could with them

Reactions: 8
Oh dear god melly what a liar and fake person you are “I’ll just take the filter off”🤦‍♀️ looks exactly the same as with the filter so you didn’t bloody take it off your nose still looks like it’s melting and the cheekbones and chin 😄nothing like you are in real life full of shite you are I’ve seen you more times and you are nothing like what’s on insta oh and asking strangers to pray for your mothers how low can you go
Get a bloody real life you are one of if not thee most boring “influencer” going 🙈

Reactions: 9
My god she isn't half manic today!! I couldn't make head nor tail of her BS spiel, nothing made sense and whatever she was trying to shite on about, you'd know its all lies🤯

Reactions: 4
My god she isn't half manic today!! I couldn't make head nor tail of her BS spiel, nothing made sense and whatever she was trying to shite on about, you'd know its all lies🤯
Well at least she didn’t try to butterfly us.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone think she was a little bit buzzing tell us of her “illness” didn’t come across like she was in the least bit concerned about her symptoms but nearly happy to have a bit of drama going on. The whole story was manic.

Reactions: 13
Oh jeez - she actually said "I could butterfly it up" 🤣🤣🤣 She is just the gift that keeps on giving. Hope some clever person here can work it into the next title!!

Reactions: 6
Turned the filter off my bollocks. Went to see her mother my bollocks. Doesn’t know what she was diagnosed with my bollocks.

Also she got carboxy for the laugh because she doesn’t need it. The way she gets Botox but doesn’t need it.
She does nothing but tell lies. Very same as her ma. She’s know for it.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.