Melissa Mills #32 He may give Tigs the flutters but to the rest of us he gives the scutters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very sad. Her life must be one complete mess. I’m sure at this stage she’s tired of all the pretense but doesn’t know how to live any other way. There’s absolutely no interaction between her and her loyal followers. All joking aside she really could do with some help because the longer you leave it the harder it is to climb your way out of a very dark lonely hole. Melissa if you have a confidante please talk to them and if you don’t please chat to your GP. I’ve had to reach for help in the past and thanks to my family, my dearest friends and my GP I am happier than ever but I did need that push to make a GP appointment. I would DM you this advice but I know you would only take offense and hit the block button. In fact I might just unfollow myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We are all thinking baby reindeer aren’t we ? Also I was trying to remember the name Brenda lol. So funny. The capital letter handwriting I tagged right away. Ffs this is bad. Yes she is her own baby reindeer.

Reactions: 7
Very sad. Her life must be one complete mess. I’m sure at this stage she’s tired of all the pretense but doesn’t know how to live any other way. There’s absolutely no interaction between her and her loyal followers. All joking aside she really could do with some help because the longer you leave it the harder it is to climb your way out of a very dark lonely hole. Melissa if you have a confidante please talk to them and if you don’t please chat to your GP. I’ve had to reach for help in the past and thanks to my family, my dearest friends and my GP I am happier than ever but I did need that push to make a GP appointment. I would DM you this advice but I know you would only take offense and hit the block button. In fact I might just unfollow myself.
Whilst you're coming from a very sincere place Miss Mills wouldn't take kindly to your concern. You'd be blocked and she would definitely play the "victim of trolls"

Her life is a misery, interaction with friends and family is practically non existent and she thinks nothing of knocking back wine 7 nights a week.

Not an existence I'd like and I'm in full blown menopause with teenagers and a busy house. It ain't easy but I really think Miss Mills has isolated herself and refuses to address the reality of her situation.

Reactions: 5
She must be hard up for money selling all her belongings on Depop. No codes shown with the sunglasses either. Genuine sunglasses have codes on the inside arm.

Ah stop, effectively putting up a countdown as if she’s launching a product 🤣🤣 “Designer sunglasses” 🤣🤣 Cheers, Melly, we could all buy our own.. we don’t need your fake cast offs!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Chanel glasses are well well worn and she is looking for €350 is she madder then usual.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
We are all thinking baby reindeer aren’t we ? Also I was trying to remember the name Brenda lol. So funny. The capital letter handwriting I tagged right away. Ffs this is bad. Yes she is her own baby reindeer.
She has officially lost the plot. The harder she tries the more she fails and shows how pathetic she is for attention.

Melissa, you are transparent as a window. You poor cow, give it up.

Where is the birthday card from Hazhole or the kids or her family? The birthday was a pity. No one gives a tit. Easy to see why to someone who is so self obsessed.

Any shots of her visiting her sick Mother or was she too " busy" again? She thinks we forget what she says.

Melissa. We don't.

Those green sandals are absolutely vile looking. Her 2 robe wearing followers Martha and brenda will buy them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or is that card a dig at her ? Born to be wild but taking it slow ..... as in she is slow ..... and the glass in its hand ... looks like her candle holder she was drinking out of

Reactions: 4
Surely she can't be selling fake sunglasses at them prices god love the poor people that believe they are the real deal

Reactions: 6
Money must be really tight for her to be selling all her fakes.

It’s not like she’s got loads of money and is constantly buying new designer items. So you’d understand her getting rid of some older pieces.

It’s very obvious money is tight and she is being forced to sell things.

Tbh she gives me Martha vibes, the fake life, the terrible spelling, the only main difference is Martha was in a pub all day and didn’t drink, Tigs is never in the pub but always drinks 😂

- Sent from Iphone

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Chanel glasses are well well worn and she is looking for €350 is she madder then usual.
Ridiculous!

Mel - Brand new, real Chanel sunglasses are mostly around €360-€450 in BT

1714635149235.png

Reactions: 6
The card ffs, clearly its as fake as the rest of her life, selling all her wardrobe as well its just desperate behaviour, how is she not mortified for herself? Is she that stupid not to realise how she is making a total ass of herself?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.