Melissa Mills #32 He may give Tigs the flutters but to the rest of us he gives the scutters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Martha also had better style 🙈
And better spelling...
Martha also had a better grip on reality than Tigs...
But does Martha have a boyfriend? Or an incredible knowledge of sandwiches, and how to make them? Does Martha live in Foxrock? Does Martha dine in Dunne & Crecenzi and know to ask for Richard whilst there? Does Martha play with a dolls house? Does Martha have a Depop where she can sell all her designer items?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But does Martha have a boyfriend? Or an incredible knowledge of sandwiches, and how to make them? Does Martha live in Foxrock? Does Martha dine in Dunne & Crecenzi and know to ask for Richard whilst there? Does Martha play with a dolls house? Does Martha have a Depop where she can sell all her designer items?
Does Martha have saloman for dinner?
Has Martha ascended from the Compton of Tullamore to the glitz of a St. John of God-adjacent squat?
Is Martha's prodigious offspring a Picasso-in-waiting?
Is Martha a boss witch inured to the incessant bleep of a fire alarm's dead battery?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Perfectil??!!! Like come on her nails are false, her hair is a wig and as for the skin

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are we still talking about Tigs or Baby Reindeer
Tigs was “sent” a thank you card from one of her audience called Marta. She sent it herself for definitely. It’s a light hearted joke about the woman from baby reindeer who shares the same name as you would want to be a strange person to send tigs a card

Reactions: 4
Tigs was “sent” a thank you card from one of her audience called Marta. She sent it herself for definitely. It’s a light hearted joke about the woman from baby reindeer who shares the same name as you would want to be a strange person to send tigs a card
Thanks, I get the joke, it’s just not everyone has seen the programme is all 🤣

Reactions: 3
There were no names on the birthday card I don’t think, just two robe wearing followers.

These Martha references to her are cracking me up.
Perfectil gifts her a hamper. Someone is defo taking the pi$ this week

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God she is so obnoxious, you just couldn't feel sorry for her...
Got her face pumped even though "nurse Marsha" said she didn't need it and got around her eye done even tough she's no wrinkles cause she's so so good with her skin!
Major red flag there! Either Swiggy is talking out her arse as usual or "Nurse Marsha" is unethical, pumping shite into someone face who doesn't need it. Either way there's no way in hell you'd get me near that clear skin place after Swigs emplying a bunch of unethical cowboys are working there. Any professional worth their salt and work ethnically would not treat/inject someone with something they don't need.

Reactions: 14
God she is so obnoxious, you just couldn't feel sorry for her...
Got her face pumped even though "nurse Marsha" said she didn't need it and got around her eye done even tough she's no wrinkles cause she's so so good with her skin!
Major red flag there! Either Swiggy is talking out her arse as usual or "Nurse Marsha" is unethical, pumping shite into someone face who doesn't need it. Either way there's no way in hell you'd get me near that clear skin place after Swigs emplying a bunch of unethical cowboys are working there. Any professional worth their salt and work ethnically would not treat/inject someone with something they don't need.
Absolutely!!! She has to be the most unlikeable human in the world!!!

Throwing nurse Marsha under the bus there Swiggy. Really bad practice if true. But we all know it’s not true and you ABSOLUTELY NEEDED IT.

So it’s YOU that needs to “bear in mind” that you DID need that treatment and you don’t have as many wrinkles because of your FULL BLOWN BOTOX and NOT your skincare!!!!

Reactions: 12
Absolutely!!! She has to be the most unlikeable human in the world!!!

Throwing nurse Marsha under the bus there Swiggy. Really bad practice if true. But we all know it’s not true and you ABSOLUTELY NEEDED IT.

So it’s YOU that needs to “bear in mind” that you DID need that treatment and you don’t have as many wrinkles because of your FULL BLOWN BOTOX and NOT your skincare!!!!
If I was Nurse Marsha or the owner of clear skin I'd be fuming after that review! Like she basically told all her followers that a licenced practitioner injected her when she didn't need to be injected. If true, why wouldn't anyone in their sane senses go and pay their hard earned money to a place that's capable of that...
On another note, I'd be kind of wary of someone who advertises themselves Nurse bla bla bla. I come from a long line of nurses who just use their professional letters after their name and not "Nurse so and so" ( maybe it a new generational thing 🤔)?!?!

Reactions: 6
God her lying knows no bounds!! ‘I don’t have as many wrinkles as I probably should have because I really look after my skin’ it’s called Botox you clown. There are no serums or creams that reduce wrinkles. Just Botox! Delusional is not the word.
I wouldn’t have thought to go to clear skin before now, but after all of the valid points made above, I would not go there if it was the last skin clinic in Dublin

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.