Melissa Mills #32 He may give Tigs the flutters but to the rest of us he gives the scutters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is lying on her own bed. Who knows when she got that band. Hospital Bands always have the Admission Date on them. She isnt showing that though is she? She hasnt cut it off so its pure attention she wants.

Just a thought. As a retired Nurse is all. Just a thought.

Reactions: 8
What kind of a sentence is this?!
"Finally went to the hospital To still have the pain but they have ruled out more serious illnesses that i thought it was"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She writes like the Baby Reindeer woman, who is also as mad as a bag of cats.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another drunken fall I guarantee it. The mam is probably quite sick and this narcissist needs some attention on herself. Let’s face it she isn’t getting it at home & doesn’t have any friends

Reactions: 10
Perhaps under the influence

Isn't she always?! She is never sober.

Whatever she claims happened to her and I don't believe the lung story (she wouldn't be let home until she was allowed) then it's probably a drunken fallover or injury.

Look out for the big sunglasses on her the next couple days. That and being completely covered up (that's nothing new though).

Definitely she presented after a drinking session with an injury. If she went to hospital at all this time. She has many hospital wrist bands after all. She would do anything for engagement and attention as we know.

She has must of taken it down was on her storys
Did she take it down or did it expire? Is it possible she was just seen and got the bracelet and went home? or if she making it out she was admitted for a few days? Sorry I’m confused

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion: Mel always on the drink, her spelling leaves us in a kink

Reactions: 12
Did she take it down or did it expire? Is it possible she was just seen and got the bracelet and went home? or if she making it out she was admitted for a few days? Sorry I’m confused

She was in a car wash yesterday morning and the day before in DTC drinking and eating Richard's prawns.

She is a fantasist. Pyscho behaviour. Azhole hasn't been mentioned in weeks.

I think she taken it down nearly sure was only put up this evening

Reactions: 6
Very telling that she took it down as soon as a few of us here called out her hospital BS. She only put it up this evening but its so apparent she's glued to this thread🤔
Either that or a family member got onto Azhole when they saw it, which is doubtful as they must be all blocked from her stories by now???

She had it up today for about 20 min, then took it down. Obviously what was said here hit a nerve. Hi Melly👋

I knew the hospital band-at home thing sounded familiar - screenshots from thread 17!!

IMG_7415.jpeg
IMG_7416.jpeg
IMG_7417.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Lord God above. Is the anything this one won't do for attention. Posting a wristband and leaves everyone guessing.
Answer her better to get off her arse and help both her parents navigate serious illness..

My teenagers would choke me if I posted a pic like that on social media and rightly so.

Miss Mills would be better off checking into a dry out facility to deal with her drinking before it's too late.

Ridiculous carry on 🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.