Melissa Mills #32 He may give Tigs the flutters but to the rest of us he gives the scutters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that hat in a large from chinese guccki is too big on her head with all that hair then I would need an age 7 to 8 out of baby guccki

Reactions: 10
It’s actually pitiful seeing her post what she got for her birthday, always looking for validation from faceless followers
The truest words said on this thread.

Pitiful showing off her "Presents". No family pics nor any attention. Just STUFF.

Reactions: 9
Its her birthday, comes only once a year, but she spent it taking & uploading images of items in her bedroom. Money must be soooo tight ! No way that gucci hat is authentic,and she wants 300e for it!

Reactions: 9
No it’s just that Tiny has come back from the sweat shops with a load of new fake designer stuff so she has to make space in that tiny squat for it

Anyone spot Tiny’s fluffy slippers for sale on depop - size 8 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No it’s just that Tiny has come back from the sweat shops with a load of new fake designer stuff so she has to make space in that tiny squat for it

Anyone spot Tiny’s fluffy slippers for sale on depop - size 8 🤢🤢
They must belong to the son no way tiny Tim is in adult sizes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The hat was no more sold. It's been taken off Depop.
Yes I went to look for it and it’s not up there. I don’t know how depop works I never use it lol. But I’d assume it would be up there with a big sold sign on it like the other stuff. Would there be a reason it’s not. Did she simply take it back down. I mean she was probably getting asked for the receipts and proof of authenticity. Ffs I just bought a pair of adidas off a site that has to verify its authenticity to be sold on its site let alone LV. mmmm suspicious lol. And the sunglasses. No thanks hun. lol. God some ashole will buy them. Some stupid person.

Reactions: 6
The sunglasses and on one of them she tells us what a box is for. To put the glasses in when you’re not wearing them 🫠 a box in the mouth is what she needs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes I went to look for it and it’s not up there. I don’t know how depop works I never use it lol. But I’d assume it would be up there with a big sold sign on it like the other stuff. Would there be a reason it’s not. Did she simply take it back down. I mean she was probably getting asked for the receipts and proof of authenticity. Ffs I just bought a pair of adidas off a site that has to verify its authenticity to be sold on its site let alone LV. mmmm suspicious lol. And the sunglasses. No thanks hun. lol. God some ashole will buy them. Some stupid person.
If it was sold on depop it would still be up there with a big sold sign across it. No doubt she was asked for receipts, proof of authenticity and why such an expensive hat doesn't even come with a box! She will say one of the people that overwhelmed her yesterday with birthday DM's bought it😆
Her depop account is just as ridiculous at her business. She sells her rubbish at the higher end of second hand prices while telling potential customers the item she is selling is well worn/used, worn lots etc etc. Why on earth would anyone buy something well worn for a high price. I use depop alot and even the same brand clothes etc that's only worn once or still has tags aren't selling anyway near her prices. She's such a boss b##ch business woman🙈 Is it any wonder she's STILL selling stock that must be 5/6 years old at this point😅

Reactions: 8
If someone really sent her that they need a long hard look at themselves. Writing her a love poem and signing off as 2 of your robe wearing followers... its terribly sad .
Either she wrote it herself or Martha from baby reindeer is coming to mind

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm actually questioning myself as to how to spell divine as i see it as devine so much everywhere especially from her and her followers!!

Reactions: 8
If someone really sent her that they need a long hard look at themselves. Writing her a love poem and signing off as 2 of your robe wearing followers... its terribly sad .
Either she wrote it herself or Martha from baby reindeer is coming to mind
Martha 🤣🤣🤣is the new Brenda from Sligo!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m confused, why would 2 followers leave an ‘anonymous’ card, wouldn’t they just put their names if they’re such avid followers?

Also the spelling of ‘devine’….

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hmmm no writing on envelope. V suspect and the bloody smoke detector. You’d think they’d have gifted her a battery

Reactions: 7
Omg she's hit a new low today sending cards to herself😆🤣😆🤣😆
Like I am fully aware there are plenty of Martha's in the world but even Martha would sign her name to it and not use capital letters to hide her writing!
Tigs is her own Martha🙉 There is zero chance even the most deranged of the deranged would go to the bother of sending a card, use all capitals, poor spelling, sign it anonymous and send to an absolute nobody.
The woman needs to be signed in somewhere at this point!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.