Melanie Murphy #7 Phantom of the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t make comments about babies but I keep saying that.....

whilst also saying.... he. Is. Huge. 🤷‍♀️
did she have GD when she was pregnant? That can’t be right for a 4 month old
21lbs is pretty much at the top end for a 4 month baby boy (normally should be under 20lbs). She brags all the time how much she's feeds him and uses her boob as a dummy so I'm not surprised 😂

Reactions: 8
21lbs is pretty much at the top end for a 4 month baby boy (normally should be under 20lbs). She brags all the time how much she's feeds him and uses her boob as a dummy so I'm not surprised 😂
I thought that 20/22lbs was for a 7/8 month old 😂
Suppose it depends on his height as well,
but he really does look very chunky.
(No disrespect to the child, but sure we all know I’m talking about an unknown torso, could be a doll for all we know considering we don’t “see” a baby 😬)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im not a great swimmer either lol and I’m nearly 30 years old and bare in mind I went on a lot of holidays abroad as a child and was never out of the pool
I'm not a great swimmer but I was definitely taught how to swim as a child because it's a life skill, a survival skill! She's a middle class, grown adult who lives by the flipping coast, it is completely bizarre she never learnt to swim. That combined with the fact she can't drive either has me thinking she's a completely incompetent 30 something. No wonder she lives in her in laws attic.

oh I missed her saying about that!
she had to drink the sugary water we were joking on here about it as you lot get orange flavoured in the south and we only get the foul tasting stuff in the north 😂

Jeez mine were solid but they only weighed 14/ 15 lb at 4 months I couldn’t picture them weighing half a stone on top of that :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Not featuring her baby online 🤔 but tagging M&S must be looking for freebies for the monster pandemic baby 4 months in 12 months clothes :oops:View attachment 414367View attachment 414369
Jesus Christ, my 19mth old toddler weighs 26 pounds and last time I checked she was something like 85th percentile for weight herself. He is truly massive! She'll be getting grief from the maternal health nurses for sure, they tend to be pretty harsh if your baby is really big or really small lol. Maybe feeding him a thousand times a day is overkill hey Mel.

Since when do people be cleared for intercourse I thought it’s only to check you’re healing as you should

Jesus Christ, my 19mth old toddler weighs 26 pounds and last time I checked she was something like 85th percentile for weight herself. He is truly massive! She'll be getting grief from the maternal health nurses for sure, they tend to be pretty harsh if your baby is really big or really small lol. Maybe feeding him a thousand times a day is overkill hey Mel.
Yes they do give out if the baby is too heavy but it’s no surprise ifs she’s feeding him around the clock ,maybe she should offer him water between feeds you’d never put a young child on a restrictive diet just small changes can make a difference until he’s more mobile.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Since when do people be cleared for intercourse I thought it’s only to check you’re healing as you should

Yes they do give out if the baby is too heavy but it’s no surprise ifs she’s feeding him around the clock ,maybe she should offer him water between feeds you’d never put a young child on a restrictive diet just small changes can make a difference until he’s more mobile.
What’s the point of giving a shout out to the husband for “waiting patiently”? Is respecting consent not a normal thing and do men need to be applauded everytime they “wait patiently and not put pressure on women for sex?”. What kind of internalized misogyny is that?!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
What’s the point of giving a shout out to the husband for “waiting patiently”? Is respecting consent not a normal thing and do men need to be applauded everytime they “wait patiently and not put pressure on women for sex?”. What kind of internalized misogyny is that?!
does he not wank? 😂 slow clap for Thomas for bare minimum decency.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I would hope a man would respect his partner enough to wait otherwise why have him around you :confused:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's her ego talking. She's so so sexy and irresistible, Thomas was a saint to manage waiting :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My anxiety when she was showing her skincare. She kept fidgeting and throwing the products around the place and the crazy hand movements.

Also, I think Thomas comes across as such a lovely guy. It really annoyed me when he was talking about his hair transplant and she kept screaming over him to the baby 🙄 shut up for a minute and let him speak
YES like “honey pls talk about something important to you so I can completely talk over you and show off what a good, invested parent I am!!” it felt so intentional and rude. You could see his irritation in his face lol

Reactions: 7
Really, the bar is painfully low.

Reactions: 8
A MIDWIFE commented on that reel. It'd make you wonder.... 😂

Sounds like another one of Melanie's fabrications.

20210202_092147.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she would rather go blind then have intercourse with her hubby...which she’s pointed out means a lot of different things not just penetrative sex, and he’s such a good man for not pressuring her I mean what the actual duck?!?
No one should ever pressure anyone for sex I mean I’m actually outraged with her ridiculous comments
If she thinks that he is a great man for waiting for sex as she recovers from birth then I would suggest she get some major therapy because this is a fucked up way to think

Reactions: 15
Imagine being thankful that your husband isn't pressuring you for sex a few weeks after giving birth, wow well done Thomas for not raping or pressuring your wife *slow clap*
If I had a new baby, sex would be the last thing on my mind, and I'm sure my other half would be far more interested in looking after the baby than doing anything to create another one!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.