Melanie Murphy #7 Phantom of the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse me but the whole "the experts YOU listen to" is incredibly patronising. I've literally only gone off what I have been told my medical professionals. I'm well aware that if you're in a high risk group they can recommend you take it, but it varies from professional to professional including doctors and midwives, so wind your neck neck. I know they're not on the list, I was just stating that what Melanie has shared is true and you've literally just proved my point it is by saying it's recommended for some I.e contradictory advice everywhere. I've made the decision based off of what I have been informed, even as "high risk group" to not have it until my baby has been born. Dont come with attitude and painting me the same as Melanie because I am not like her in the slightest. Thanks.
sorry to join in where it has nothing to do withme but I don’t think Monga meant the people you specifically are listening to, it’s the YOU she’s quoting from melanies tweet that annoys her.

I’m glad you have a plan in place with your care provider but I don’t think anyone here was coming for you?

Reactions: 14
Excuse me but the whole "the experts YOU listen to" is incredibly patronising. I've literally only gone off what I have been told my medical professionals. I'm well aware that if you're in a high risk group they can recommend you take it, but it varies from professional to professional including doctors and midwives, so wind your neck in. I know they're not on the list, I was just stating that what Melanie has shared is true and you've literally just proved my point it is by saying it's recommended for some I.e contradictory advice everywhere. I've made the decision based off of what I have been informed, even as "high risk group" to not have it until my baby has been born. Dont come with attitude and painting me the same as Melanie because I am not like her in the slightest. Thanks.
I don’t think @monga meant what you thought she meant. She was quoting the “You” in Melanie’s post. Both of your points are valid here and I don’t think anyone was personally attacking you. It’s Melanie who’s trying to push a narrative that suits her. For engagement. Listen to our healthcare providers, That’s the best we all can do. I’m pregnant as well and haven’t been told to get the vaccine. It doesn’t mean there isn’t any research on it and it doesn’t mean any doctor is irresponsible for recommending it to their pregnant patients. But I’m following my doctors advice, they definitely know more than I do.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm about to rant. Feel free to skip if you're tired of covid talk. But her obsession with Melsplaining medicine to people on Twitter does me in every time.

She has no idea how the medical field works or how doctors actually network. She doesn't seem to know that doctors have private networking groups and an expensive medical database. (Not google and twitter) So while she ignores her child to go on a twitter tirade, actual doctors are already well past this discussion. There's no dramatic divide about it either. The cdc made it very clear that the data for pregnant women isn't there. At no point does it say they recommend it, only that it's the mothers descicion if she feels she needs it after weighing the options. Really not that far off from what the WHO said, which was that it's not recommended for pregnant women, but it's safe enough to give pregnant women in high risk situations. She's misrepresenting information yet again to scare people. Pulled from whatever media source is fishing for clicks that day. Something can be considered safe AND not be recommended in pregnant women at the same time. This isn't the first time this has ever happened.

There are definitely critisisms to be made towards governments right now, but that's not what Mels message is. She's always pushing for no lockdowns, no masks, and triage measures as a first line of defense until herd immunity happens. Blow the hospital workers a kiss and say, "good luck" is her solution. She doesn't understand any of the data she likes and shares. I've seen people schooling her in those twitter comments over Sweden. She just flips her story or outright ignores the facts.

Long story short, Melanie isn't qualified to give medical advice to anyone. Ever. And if you're reading this Mel, just stop. Or go to Medical school, pass your exams, get through surgery, go through years of residency, get your license, then maybe. But until then, stop pretending to be from a STEM field. You don't know how to properly read data. You aren't good at research. And it is painfully clear that you didn't even bother going to either of those websites to fact check before making that twitter post.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm about to rant. Feel free to skip if you're tired of covid talk. But her obsession with Melsplaining medicine to people on Twitter does me in every time.

She has no idea how the medical field works or how doctors actually network. She doesn't seem to know that doctors have private networking groups and an expensive medical database. (Not google and twitter) So while she ignores her child to go on a twitter tirade, actual doctors are already well past this discussion. There's no dramatic divide about it either. The cdc made it very clear that the data for pregnant women isn't there. At no point does it say they recommend it, only that it's the mothers descicion if she feels she needs it after weighing the options. Really not that far off from what the WHO said, which was that it's not recommended for pregnant women, but it's safe enough to give pregnant women in high risk situations. She's misrepresenting information yet again to scare people. Pulled from whatever media source is fishing for clicks that day. Something can be considered safe AND not be recommended in pregnant women at the same time. This isn't the first time this has ever happened.

There are definitely critisisms to be made towards governments right now, but that's not what Mels message is. She's always pushing for no lockdowns, no masks, and triage measures as a first line of defense until herd immunity happens. Blow the hospital workers a kiss and say, "good luck" is her solution. She doesn't understand any of the data she likes and shares. I've seen people schooling her in those twitter comments over Sweden. She just flips her story or outright ignores the facts.

Long story short, Melanie isn't qualified to give medical advice to anyone. Ever. And if you're reading this Mel, just stop. Or go to Medical school, pass your exams, get through surgery, go through years of residency, get your license, then maybe. But until then, stop pretending to be from a STEM field. You don't know how to properly read data. You aren't good at research. And it is painfully clear that you didn't even bother going to either of those websites to fact check before making that twitter post.
I’ve just looked at her twitter after reading your post and Jesus Christ! She is getting schooled left right and centre by a person responding to her and still thinks she is somehow the most logical. She’s so arrogant and delusional! And this whole ‘X amount of people are going to be living in poverty after this’. Eh...hello!!!!! Where the duck have you been Melanie? Millions and millions have BEEN living in poverty, did you only just learn what it is? Although doesn’t surprise me from someone who didn’t learn about the worlds divides until 2020 lol. She’s a bleeping idiot she boils my blood!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I hate making comments like this but he’s 5 months?
His neck and back muscles are not strong enough to be sitting in that car for the Instagram “bants” 😏

• Heart
His neck and back muscles are not strong enough to be sitting in that car for the Instagram “bants” 😏
She is over stimulating the child and needs to leave things until he is old enough. He's only just turned four months old, no child should be in anything like that until their feet touch the ground in it and they are able to hold their heads up. His feet aren't touching the ground in that walker, therefore he should not be in it.
I have seen so many people do things like this to their babies for pictures and videos and it irks me so much. They can do so much damage to their baby's developing little body.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's a baby walker .I'm surprised she's using one I thought the experts didn't recommend them ,where does that figure in her perfect parenting plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's a baby walker .I'm surprised she's using one I thought the experts didn't recommend them ,where does that figure in her perfect parenting plan.
a 4/5 month old baby shouldn’t be in a baby walker though.
I know it’s not an actual car, he’s still so young to be sitting in it for her stupid bleeping Instagram posts

• Heart
Maybe controversial (don't come for me!) but I don't think there's an issue with the baby being in the walker. He's big for his age (as Melanie relentlessly informs us) and can hold his head up and his back muscles are getting stronger every day. Being in the walker isn't going to cause any problems and if he is enjoying it and Melanie wants to share the cute moment why not? (Obviously the question of her wanting to respect her baby's privacy but still sharing things like this with the Internet still stands). Also, we can't actually see his feet. Perhaps they do touch the ground. Wow, never thought I would be defending Mel! My baby has a walker and I did a lot of research into it before purchasing (call me Melanie!). As long as your baby is closely watched and supervised while in the walker they are safe. The main dangers come from them being able to potentially access things that they couldn't without the walker ie hot stoves or stairs. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes Mel, a anecdote from 1 nurse is the same as a massive trial and continuing monitoring of the vaccines. Yes people may have side effects but there isn't anything saying that if you have had covid (which Mel has no evidence of anyway) the side effect will be worse.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Maybe controversial (don't come for me!) but I don't think there's an issue with the baby being in the walker. He's big for his age (as Melanie relentlessly informs us) and can hold his head up and his back muscles are getting stronger every day. Being in the walker isn't going to cause any problems and if he is enjoying it and Melanie wants to share the cute moment why not? (Obviously the question of her wanting to respect her baby's privacy but still sharing things like this with the Internet still stands). Also, we can't actually see his feet. Perhaps they do touch the ground. Wow, never thought I would be defending Mel! My baby has a walker and I did a lot of research into it before purchasing (call me Melanie!). As long as your baby is closely watched and supervised while in the walker they are safe. The main dangers come from them being able to potentially access things that they couldn't without the walker ie hot stoves or stairs. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.
They are allowed from 4 months I think the issue the experts have is it hampers their gross motor skills and encourages toe walking ( it rights itself once they're on their feet ) even though he's big in size it doesn't mean his muscles are mature enough to weight bear ,I used one for mine but only from 6 months and then only for short periods during the day .

Yes Mel, a anecdote from 1 nurse is the same as a massive trial and continuing monitoring of the vaccines. Yes people may have side effects but there isn't anything saying that if you have had covid (which Mel has no evidence of anyway) the side effect will be worse.
Is that the same person that's on here ? Edit to say yes it is no wonder she wasn't happy about my post

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m on two minds about getting a walker myself. Personally I don’t have an issue with using one for my sprog but when I had to bring him when he was little to the PHN she told me outright to avoid them because it encourages toe walking and it can delay them learning to walk on their own - same way running on a treadmill is easier than running outside. But what Melanie chooses to do is her own decision, I’m just surprised she’s not on the “ban all walkers” brigade.

I think its not about walkers for her. Let’s face it, a baby whose face she’s not going to show is not very exciting for the gram. She’s in such a hurry to capture “instaworthy” activities that she’ll force them on the child. Just like when she ordered tons of books and said “she can’t wait to read them to her child” and “can’t wait when the kid is old enough for disney movies”. Never happy with her present and always wanting more like an ungrateful, constantly-moaning, whinging little bint.

Also, I know its not Jessica’s thread, but I think at this point she’s just milking the whole fight with Melanie. She knows people ask her about this constantly so she’s just encouraging the curiosity to increase engagement. I don’t feel sorry for any of those. They can fight or don’t fight, its the same. They both use each other for content anyway.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think its not about walkers for her. Let’s face it, a baby whose face she’s not going to show is not very exciting for the gram. She’s in such a hurry to capture “instaworthy” activities that she’ll force them on the child. Just like when she ordered tons of books and said “she can’t wait to read them to her child” and “can’t wait when the kid is old enough for disney movies”. Never happy with her present and always wanting more like an ungrateful, constantly-moaning, whinging little bint.

Also, I know its not Jessica’s thread, but I think at this point she’s just milking the whole fight with Melanie. She knows people ask her about this constantly so she’s just encouraging the curiosity to increase engagement. I don’t feel sorry for any of those. They can fight or don’t fight, its the same. They both use each other for content anyway.
yeah she’s not going to say anything about the fight with Melanie, just like when she and her boyf broke up she kept using click bait to make people think she was spilling the tea , and kept putting up cryptic quotes on her story and saying she was ‘treated very badly’, but she never actually divulged what happened, which tells me nothing really happened

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Chances a nurse actually saying this to her? ZERO

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Project reset anyone... is this the new intro she got professionally done..no Thomas included?

All she’s missing is a cape 🦸‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf! That's dangerous claiming she got covid19 without any solid test results/proof knowing that she's living with her in-laws. This woman is nutty,nuts,nuts!

Project reset anyone... is this the new intro she got professionally done..no Thomas included?

"Project reset" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
"Project shutdown" please Mrs. Muppet

• Haha

In all fairness, the animation IS really nice. She’s going to ruin it with her actual content ofcourse. And its offensive how Thomas isn’t even included. She wants to give single mom vibes to get more engagement. And compliments. Its all about validation for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.