Melanie Murphy #7 Phantom of the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who was ACTUALLY in an abusive relationship 6 years ago, may I just say THIS IS bleeping DISGUSTING. For someone who loves to talk about boundaries so much SHE HAS NONE. How dare she. If any of her audience sees this tit and continues to follow her, same goes for them. This is so not okay.

Completely agree. It's disgusting and on the one hand minimises what people in abusive relationships go through, while at the same time suggesting that her "fight" against restrictions is equivalent to the one victims of domestic abuse go through when they want to get out of these situations.

Domestic abuse during Covid is such a serious and important topic. And she agrees with tweets that use the topic simply to further their anti restriction rethoric, lessen the horror many of these relationships and the damage it does to people's mental health. After using it to her advantage then not care about the topic ever again.
Her posting this is a big middle finger to all victims of abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Completely agree. It's disgusting and on the one hand minimises what people in abusive relationships go through, while at the same time suggesting that her "fight" against restrictions is equivalent to the one victims of domestic abuse go through when they want to get out of these situations.

Domestic abuse during Covid is such a serious and important topic. And she agrees with tweets that use the topic simply to further their anti restriction rethoric, lessen the horror many of these relationships and the damage it does to people's mental health. After using it to her advantage then not care about the topic ever again.
Her posting this is a big middle finger to all victims of abuse.
Yes! Thank you. You perfectly hit all the points I was too angry to verbalize.

And just to add, loss of consent and control is a big issue for survivors. So having my (and other women's) situation misrepresented and exploited to further someone's anti-lockdown agenda makes me feel very... well there's good word to discribe it. Uncomfortable I guess. But more icky than that. I don't want people using situations like mine in this way, but I can't stop them from doing it. It absolutely sucks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

And just to add, loss of consent and control is a big issue for survivors. So having my (and other women's) situation misrepresented and exploited to further someone's anti-lockdown agenda makes me feel very... well there's good word to discribe it. Uncomfortable I guess. But more icky than that. I don't want people using situations like mine in this way, but I can't stop them from doing it. It absolutely sucks.
I hope you are doing so so much better than you were 6 years ago. That you have people in your life that uplift you and treat you with respect. That let you share about your experience and make the hurt you took from that situation lessen, help to make it more bearable and stand by your side.
It's extremely frustrating to have to be reminded of a traumatic situation in such a crappy, self-serving way by posts like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
😩 Does she ever put a top on?! I know her tits better than my own! Also- it’s winter! Doesn’t she get cold?!
She isn't paying the bills so won't care! Wait till she gets her Mansion and has to pay the heating bills, I think she'll be more clothed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope you are doing so so much better than you were 6 years ago. That you have people in your life that uplift you and treat you with respect. That let you share about your experience and make the hurt you took from that situation lessen, help to make it more bearable and stand by your side.
It's extremely frustrating to have to be reminded of a traumatic situation in such a crappy, self-serving way by posts like this.
Thank you for your kind words! I am doing very well. It's crazy how much life can change in 5 years.

zoe has been adding discussion around today to her stories. Mel is hoping for that to happen so she’ll get more clicks/engagement. Nothing more.
I follow Zoe and the first thing I thought when I saw that story was that Mel was going to immediately throw her hand up and go "Pick me! Pick me! Look I commented on it too!"

• Heart
Reactions: 8

The key word you used here that stands out, and the word that I really think defines her, is exploitative.

Mel exploits anyone, and anything, if it helps her. Her ego, her bottom line, her brand, her convenience.

She's exploited IBS, PCOS, pro-choice movement, mental health disorders...... ETC. As said here already, the only reason she posted about Zoe was to plug her own JC paper experience (narc supply) and in the hope Zoe will share and get a few extra followers.

People on here have talked about her "jumping bandwagons" but all influencers do that to an extent. Mel is another level. Exploitative is the word. Morally bankrupt comes to mind too (thank you Camille Grammar from RHOBH for that one).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'd love to know what, heating system they've got or their oil bill, becayse how is she not freezing in just a bra and leggings all the time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rumours were out there about Toby long before she started shagging him for a place to sleep right?
he treated one of her LA “friends” like tit didn’t he? And she still went there 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Should she be making allegations like this about someone, has the guy been charged with rape?
1976E26D-81F1-4911-823D-168173516B35.jpg

Reactions: 2
I've never heard of him what's he famous as ?
He’s an LA YouTuber, not sure what he’s up to now but he was know as a slut with a lot allegations against him prior to this I’m sure.
Tobuscus.

Reactions: 5
He’s an LA YouTuber, not sure what he’s up to now but he was know as a slut with a lot allegations against him prior to this I’m sure.
Tobuscus.
I must look him up to see what he's like .

6.26mill subs :oops: he’s a gamer. I think he's the annoying orange my son watches that.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Hey guys,

Long time lurker here. Just have one question... who was the ‘thruple’ she was in? Was it Toby and someone else? Or was it cloudy apples and her boyf?

Reactions: 3
I must look him up to see what he's like .

6.26mill subs :oops: he’s a gamer
allegations are all online if you look it up.
I am sure she got with him when they were circulating, I followed her back then, she was all set to move to London with mcswaggin. (Whatever his name is 😂) it was his first time moving there and they were going together, she went to playlist in LA and found herself an LA hookup that looked more interesting than London with her “best friend”

he went alone she “moved” to LA

Hey guys,

Long time lurker here. Just have one question... who was the ‘thruple’ she was in? Was it Toby and someone else? Or was it cloudy apples and her boyf?
duck knows, 99% sure it hasn’t happened.

Reactions: 8
This all happened years and years ago and if I recall correctly it wasn’t a serious relationship at all they only ‘went out’ for like two months. Most other people would have completely forgot about little flings like that by now

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.