Melanie Murphy #7 Phantom of the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all fairness, the animation IS really nice. She’s going to ruin it with her actual content ofcourse. And its offensive how Thomas isn’t even included. She wants to give single mom vibes to get more engagement. And compliments. Its all about validation for her.
Definitely single supermum vibes ! when has she ever had to climb ladders she's waited on hand and foot from her bed ..(animation looks good )I'd love to know what idea she put forward for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Project reset anyone... is this the new intro she got professionally done..no Thomas included?

All she’s missing is a cape 🦸‍♀️
I didn't even notice Thomas wasn't in it. Makes me think about all her "his debt" and "my money" comments from the attic video. It's like looking into her mind. It's just her, the baby is an extension of her, and Thomas is off screen delivering the waffles. Eerie

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I didn't even notice Thomas wasn't in it. Makes me think about all her "his debt" and "my money" comments from the attic video. It's like looking into her mind. It's just her, the baby is an extension of her, and Thomas is off screen delivering the waffles. Eerie
Maybe getting shot of Thomas is on the agenda and the house featured is her Skerries mansion, between the animation and her dream of the plane crash I don't think her and Thomas have much of a future 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just looked at her twitter after reading your post and Jesus Christ! She is getting schooled left right and centre by a person responding to her and still thinks she is somehow the most logical. She’s so arrogant and delusional! And this whole ‘X amount of people are going to be living in poverty after this’. Eh...hello!!!!! Where the duck have you been Melanie? Millions and millions have BEEN living in poverty, did you only just learn what it is? Although doesn’t surprise me from someone who didn’t learn about the worlds divides until 2020 lol. She’s a bleeping idiot she boils my blood!!!!!!!
I was literally about to say that. The world is a sh*tty place to live in for most people: poverty, hunger, disease, abuse, trafficking... along with a 1000 more reasons.

Mel is only bothered now because it's affecting HER life. It's honestly disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Shut. The. duck. Up....

Have never had much time for her, that’s no secret but the blessed bi Virgin Melly “first woman to push out a child” tit is getting tedious.

her child is 4 months old, he has no relationship with the family members under his own roof, it looks like his aunty hasn’t had much contact with him either, even by social media/zoom.
the child is a prop for her content and he hardly leaves the attic/his mothers tit.

last person in the world to be giving advice or updates for new mums 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ho
These passive aggressive posts about her sister are honestly pathetic. I know Jess has done them too but she’s 21, what’s Melanie’s excuse?

She must be a very angry person deep down. She can’t have a disagreement and handle it like an adult. She’ll burn bridges with her own sister for the sake of being “right” or getting her way.

• Heart
It’ll be hard for them to make up after this seen as they’ve turned it into a public slanging match

Reactions: 5
It
Ho

These passive aggressive posts about her sister are honestly pathetic. I know Jess has done them too but she’s 21, what’s Melanie’s excuse?

She must be a very angry person deep down. She can’t have a disagreement and handle it like an adult. She’ll burn bridges with her own sister for the sake of being “right” or getting her way.
Its always about herself 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ho

Whatever's went on seems to be getting to her more than her sister ,maybe she's realised her sis is not as dependant on her as she thought ? her sis seems to get more pos engagement on her posts where as Mel seems to be going down like a lead balloon recently .

• Heart
Whatever's went on seems to be getting to her more than her sister ,maybe she's realised her sis is not as dependant on her as she thought ? her sis seems to get more pos engagement on her posts where as Mel seems to be going down like a lead balloon recently .
Yeah I think you're bang on with the dependent thing. It's like how you hear of parents with NPD favouring a child and falling out with others because they can only entertain a relationship with the one that is entirely reliant and doesn't challenge them. It's just not normal to cut family members out of your life like that, I'm sure the husband's family will see that as a massive red flag. He'll be too much of a boot-licker to cop it himself.

The fact she's been trying to frame their fall out as her not bowing down to Jess for Jess's own good is super gaslighty!

• Heart
I think Jess has stolen Mel's audience ,the age group she hoping to reach are more in tune with Jess but Melanie doesn't come across as mature enough to reach the" thirty something " market ,her younger subs aren't interested in the baby content and her older subs are way past the sex education advice so who/what will she appeal to ?

Reactions: 15
I genuinely hope she has multiples of that bra....coz if not it must seriously reek at this stage, it's never off her....:sick: I see her underwear more than my own :LOL:

• Haha
I think we’re all on a learning curve government included

Reactions: 3
Another anti restriction post Melanie has liked 🙄 to compare the current restrictions to an abusive relationship is too much. Supposedly she’s been in an abusive relationship before but based on this tweet makes me think she has no idea whatsoever
678A32E6-1C05-46A5-9000-4BA88A430ED4.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 14
One day she's LOVING being the attic keeping Milo all to herself, and the next she's wanting restrictions to be lifted? Pick a struggle Mels :rolleyes:

• Heart
Last edited:
Reactions: 3
😩 Does she ever put a top on?! I know her tits better than my own! Also- it’s winter! Doesn’t she get cold?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love how Mel thinks she's really making a point about people unfollowing and watching her stories. It's a small price to pay in the pursuit of showing the world what a manipulating, selfish, liar she is.
Another anti restriction post Melanie has liked 🙄 to compare the current restrictions to an abusive relationship is too much. Supposedly she’s been in an abusive relationship before but based on this tweet makes me think she has no idea whatsoever View attachment 410324
As someone who was ACTUALLY in an abusive relationship 6 years ago, may I just say THIS IS bleeping DISGUSTING. For someone who loves to talk about boundaries so much SHE HAS NONE. How dare she. If any of her audience sees this tit and continues to follow her, same goes for them. This is so not okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.