Melanie Murphy #7 Phantom of the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 386117Anyone else think its really gross to say the biggest turn on was the idea of unsafe sex to get pregnant like thats so tmi and weird
The vanilla wants to dress as rocky road šŸ™„

View attachment 385974
She needs to stop with these. The cringe is too much for me
Girl! The screenshot hahahahhahah! Emily Rose? šŸ˜šŸ¤­

OK although can't stand the way she pulls her mouth sometimes, her reasons for not show her child online posted to IG are spot on. She loves her child it's clear she's a good mum. Just look that the mess that is the Saccone Jolys. Yikes.
Well, it's spot on if she's consistent about protecting her baby online. But melanie muppet screams cognitive dissonance.

OK although can't stand the way she pulls her mouth sometimes, her reasons for not show her child online posted to IG are spot on. She loves her child it's clear she's a good mum. Just look that the mess that is the Saccone Jolys. Yikes.
So parents who post their kids' photos online are bad? Well unless parents' sole motive is to exploit their child/children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It's not whether breastfeeding is normal or not (it is completely) but it's what people do with this images such as him being bullied or any weirdo on the Internet taking those photos to do god knows with

I really hate these influencers who state they are breaking the stigma by posting these things...esp when let's be honest if anyone had a problem with someone breastfeeding that is that morons problem

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've finally unfollowed her, she's just too annoying. Will rely on this thread for news and laughs instead šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It genuinely feels like she's just discovered Reels on Instagram. It's so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think these awful reels speak to how desperate she is for engagement, sheā€™s losing money every day. She was taking any partnership she could (including ones that are literally against what she stands for) but even those are getting less and less as she loses her followers and engagement šŸ¤·

sheā€™s barely shredding water at this point and now we have these super embarrassing reels; consider it a final ā€œplease pay attention to meee!! šŸ˜©šŸ˜©ā€ as she tries to play to the Instagram algorithm

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow a lot to unpack here šŸ˜‚
93C79AA9-4EAB-4F5E-8EE6-7CFA36DFDC1B.png

Mel, we all know youā€™re addicted to being pregnant because you want all the attention on you... rather than the baby šŸ¤·

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see her friend Hannah is trying for a baby maybe itā€™s to rival her, I can see Mel being preggers before next year .

• Wow
Reactions: 12
To be fair, as much as some things she does annoy me... I agree with her on this. Hence my reply to it. Before anyone gets on their high horse and comes for me, remember we can all have a different opinion and when you're pregnant your mind goes into full protection mode.
Screenshot_20210118-090955_Twitter.jpg

Reactions: 1
To be fair, as much as some things she does annoy me... I agree with her on this. Hence my reply to it. Before anyone gets on their high horse and comes for me, remember we can all have a different opinion and when you're pregnant your mind goes into full protection mode. View attachment 389806
nope, she is wrong. Theyā€™ve been testing out these drugs since last January on thousands of test subjects after figuring out their sequence in November 2019. She was the one calling for herd immunity, THATS how herd immunity happens the people who can take the vaccines do so it protects the people who canā€™t. I understand the hesitation but if she was as well read as she claims to be then she wouldnā€™t have a problem.

*edit* I wasnā€™t going to get techical about it but I will a small bit because vaccines are forever a hill Iā€™m willing to die on. mRNA vaccines arenā€™t new. Research has been going on for them for decades in things like rabies, Zika and CMV. Cancer research has used mRNA to trigger the immune system to target cancer cells. mRNA is a ā€œspike proteinā€ so when itā€™s given to the body your cells make that protein and remembers it doesnā€™t like it and it doesnā€™t belong there so the next time it shows up it knows to fight against it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
To be fair, as much as some things she does annoy me... I agree with her on this. Hence my reply to it. Before anyone gets on their high horse and comes for me, remember we can all have a different opinion and when you're pregnant your mind goes into full protection mode. View attachment 389806
They aren't giving it to pregnant women and letting breastfeeding women make the choice though. Also the Oxford vaccine is not an mrna vaccine so would she accept that one? It is similar to the flu vaccine that pregnant women should get.

Reactions: 10
nope, she is wrong. Theyā€™ve been testing out these drugs since last January on thousands of test subjects after figuring out their sequence in November 2019. She was the one calling for herd immunity, THATS how herd immunity happens the people who can take the vaccines do so it protects the people who canā€™t. I understand the hesitation but if she was as well read as she claims to be then she wouldnā€™t have a problem.
No vaccine would be given to anyone without all the proper steps followed. This vaccine was developed quickly because so many people were working on it, every vaccine administered to the public goes through rigorous testing beforehand and this one is no different! Don't believe the lies and rumours being spread by people like Melanie who will believe everything that suits their agenda

No vaccine would be given to anyone without all the proper steps followed. This vaccine was developed quickly because so many people were working on it, every vaccine administered to the public goes through rigorous testing beforehand and this one is no different! Don't believe the lies and rumours being spread by people like Melanie who will believe everything that suits their agenda
Also, phase 4 of any vaccine trial is literally analysing the results from phase 3 (the clinical trial) and applying for regulation. I learned this from googling and reading a few different sources in the last few minutes, it's a pity Melanie doesn't ever look into what the shite she's spouting means before she spouts it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They aren't giving it to pregnant women and letting breastfeeding women make the choice though. Also the Oxford vaccine is not an mrna vaccine so would she accept that one? It is similar to the flu vaccine that pregnant women should get.
They are if, like me, they have an underlying health condition (autoimmune disease).

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.