Melanie Murphy #7 Phantom of the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess uploaded a new video and Hinted heavily at the fall out with Mel! Melanie is obviously very shaken by her speaking out about it because she put up that quote on her story which seems to be aimed at Jessica, she also put up another long rant but deleted it 5 minutes later but I screenshot it

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ugh, advise like this is so narcissistic and ego stroking. It completely dismisses the feelings of the other person involved. Projecting her own made up motives onto her "loved one's" behaviour is really gross and dismissive, not to mention the gaslighting involved. Very bad advise for effective communication. I really question this Dr's approach, it reads like a bad pinterest caption.

Really makes me wonder if this is about Jess.

Screenshot_20210118-145725_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ugh, advise like this is so narcissistic and ego stroking. It completely dismisses the feelings of the other person involved. Projecting her own made up motives onto her "loved one's" behaviour is really gross and dismissive, not to mention the gaslighting involved. Very bad advise for effective communication. I really question this Dr's approach, it reads like a bad pinterest caption.

View attachment 390705
I think it definitely is about Jess because she Put this up not long after Jessica’s new video went live

Reactions: 7
Ah, it’s ya girl mammy mel showing how mature she is with yet more indirects. 😊

she has the maturity of a laughing cow cheese triangle.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jess uploaded a new video and Hinted heavily at the fall out with Mel! Melanie is obviously very shaken by her speaking out about it because she put up that quote on her story which seems to be aimed at Jessica, she also put up another long rant but deleted it 5 minutes later but I screenshot it
I’d love to see the rant if you still have it!

Reactions: 5
I just watched Jess's video, oooo boy. Shots fired for sure. Sounds like Jess really needed an emotional sholder and Mel not only let her down, but outright disregarded Jess's mental health concerns. A lot of talk about being let down, makes me wonder if she dropped Jess's "sister podcast" for Thomas and a family based podcast. She even mentioned gaslighting. 😂

Reactions: 12
I just watched Jess's video, oooo boy. Shots fired for sure. Sounds like Jess really needed an emotional sholder and Mel not only let her down, but outright disregarded Jess's mental health concerns. A lot of talk about being let down, makes me wonder if she dropped Jess's "sister podcast" for Thomas and a family based podcast. She even mentioned gaslighting. 😂
Shots fired indeed this is what I was thinking 😂

• Haha
Shots fired indeed this is what I was thinking 😂
Lol. Yup! And the rant at the end where she mentions examples of gaslighting, they are literally ALL things I've heard Mel say to her fans. Turns out she was doing it to family as well. It was almost sad hearing her describe it. No one should be treated like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes no problem this was it
'The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.'
That's an Albert Einstein quote. Nice to see she's trying yet again to pass someone else's words off as her own.

• Haha
Hey all haven’t watched jess’ video honestly find her rambling a little infuriating, don’t dislike her to same degree as Mel but find her thoughts and how she portrays them a little incoherent to me, again don’t want to bash her it’s a Mel thread, but Jess comes across quite immature a lot of the time when she talks and it’s just not for me
Anyway was wondering if anybody would like to summarise her video and where she might actually mention or hint about Mel in it?
Totally understand if nobody has the time to do this or just doesn’t have the patience for it
And the passive aggressiveness in that rant she deleted is insane
As much as I enjoy the hints of drama between these two because it clarifies to us that not even her own sister can tolerate her shite I do think they both need to grow up a lot and actually discuss their issues together
Or if they can’t talk to each, I dunno perhaps they have tried behind SM don’t put passive aggressive messages and quotes on your insta, it’s pathetic coming from both of them and just shows their level of immaturity
Jess I would excuse slightly because she is young and does have a lot of growing up to do
Mel in her 30’s and a new mum....ya need to have a good look at yourself hun

Reactions: 10
ugh tried to watch Jessica's video but I can't get past the four minute mark. Her whole spiel about how we should not worry about others breaking lockdown rules because it doesn't affect us and isn't our business...Does she not realize that others breaking lockdown rules literally affects everyone ? It's why things aren't getting better almost a year into this pandemic. I wish these people didnt have platforms.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I noticed that Melanie isn't following Jessica anymore. I wonder if she unfollowed or if Jessica blocked her...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
From about 17mins in it’s definitely Mel she’s talking about

Yip! She’s finally unfollowed Jess
BEFE0D21-A566-4783-A9AF-E52B05CA064D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
@metalbeard and @kalechips

There is a lot of rambling as she's sooo drunk. There are lots of subtle jabs throughout the video though, and the language really does seem suggest it's directed at a friend/sibling and not an ex boyfriend. Plus Mel's reaction makes this obvious. She's an idiot honestly, if she hadn't reacted I would have assumed Jess was talking about her ex for most of it. I don't think it gets meaty until about 15 minutes in. To me that's the most damning bit.

Reactions: 12
Obviosuly this commenter thinks she’s on about her ex, and to be honest I think the comment is uncalled for. This person doesn’t know the first thing about Jessica’s ex so that’s just immature
Yes but they're probably not aware of the fallout between herself and Mel. I don't know nothing about the fella tbh.

Thank you @PumpkinLanterns i watched it from 17 mins
No she specifically doesn’t mention Mel but yes you could interpret it that it’s her she is talking about
Especially when she reads the gaslighting phrases someone could use and she mentions “I was only joking” and she obvs had this said to her a number of times by whoever and she responds with “hunny don’t even” now that could be about her ex and ex friend but it most definitely could be directed at her sister
And yea the fact Mel responded with her passive aggressive rant
Sure I thought it was bizarre that Mel got married and her sister wasn’t there, yes we were in lockdown so maybe there’s a legit reason for it but it was all a bit weird
I think Jess had a tough year with her depression and breakup I mean let’s be honest a breakup anytime is tough
Mia into that her narcissistic sister who I guarantee wasn’t supportive because ya know she’s busy as a Mam now so she couldn’t possibly be there for her sister
There could also be jealousy on Jess’ part because Mel has the husband and baby and got married and Jess doesn’t, not that she needs these things to be happy but she could have felt jealous seeing Mel succeed when she wasn’t
Bottom line you actually have no clue what is going on with these two
And if 2020 taught all of us one thing is that life is bleeping cruel and can be very short so yea appreciate your loved ones

Reactions: 2

View attachment 390705
Pffft but of course Melanie is in correspondence with that quackologist 🙄 Plenty in common with one another- ableist, uninformed, unscientific and not accountable. Mel will be loving all reinforcement of her dodgy narcissistic traits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.