Melanie Murphy #7 Phantom of the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"child star regret" - does she not realise how irrelevant she is?

Didn't realise there was a new thread 😂
I just checked for the first time in ages, she has what 123k followers on Instagram? That's insanely low these days for a so called influencer, don't they usually have over 250k at least?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh really. She’s a ft YouTuber not posting in one month isn’t great
I've noticed a lot of YT have taken to just uploading to insta now they must find it easier than editing non stop vids ? if you check her grid you'll see pics from about a week ago .

Reactions: 2
Is she feeding the baby round the clock or something “snack feeds “ between feeds 👀
I’m exclusively breastfeeding my baby, as I have done with all my children. Her baby does not need to snack between feeds. He’s obviously just using her as a comfort because she is always there with her boobs out ready and waiting.
I go for a 45 min walk every afternoon ( hell I need it after homeschooling all day and looking after baby). Anyway my baby manages just fine and it’s nice bonding time for my husband. I do other things too like grocery shopping, having a long bath etc. If it wasn’t for lockdown I’d go to the hairdressers & beauticians too.
My point is exclusively breastfeeding does not mean completely putting your life on hold and not moving from the baby. I feel like she would put people off it the way she goes on. It’s amazing and I love it but it doesn’t take over my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've never seen any comments asking about baby's name. Maybe she gets DMs but I feel like it would be far easier to ignore than keep addressing it (this is the last time though!! 🙄).

I'm not sure how keen I would be to go their party they don't want to throw but *have* to or they would lose thousands... And surely they will spend more than they would have lost, seems odd considering they don't actually want to do the celebration?

View attachment 385949
I do not believe for even a second that Mel doesnt want a big fairytale wedding. It seems a bit redundant because they are already married-yes! But she needs to find a way to make seem reasonable (ex: ‘we’re gonna lose money anyways if we don’t).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That's what you call a breeding kink
That jumped into to my mind straight away omg...

Now there's nothing wrong with having certain kinks but I don't think I'd be posting about it online, ESPECIALLY if I have a kid. Like I'm sorry Mel, but your kid can't really have a private life if his friends know everything about his mum's sex life 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 10
OK although can't stand the way she pulls her mouth sometimes, her reasons for not show her child online posted to IG are spot on. She loves her child it's clear she's a good mum. Just look that the mess that is the Saccone Jolys. Yikes.

Reactions: 1
An extremely valid, polite, and well written point, so it definitely won't last very long.
By some miracle it’s still there, and she replied to me 😂 nothing of massive interest other than local kids won’t know me so it won’t matter and breastfeeding isn’t embarrassing (which I never said)

Reactions: 3
OK although can't stand the way she pulls her mouth sometimes, her reasons for not show her child online posted to IG are spot on. She loves her child it's clear she's a good mum. Just look that the mess that is the Saccone Jolys. Yikes.
Wait what happened with them? I used to watch them agesss ago but it got boring after a while

She’s only posturing (though I agree, children should be kept offline) she only does anything to gather points for herself in the eyes of others. Narcs don’t love anyone other than themselves (without extensive therapy etc.) and they do all of this showy stuff to make people look away from the emotional vacuum.
There are loads of examples but one v obvious calling card is how she refers to her son as “the child” and that she is “chained to him” as if it is HIS fault. This behaviour stays and gets worse as the child grows - “it your fault my youth is gone” “your the reason I can’t have fun” “your the reason me and dad fight” and so on. She has said herself she doesn’t leave him with anyone else (also a narc thing, if it is separation anxiety she also needs therapy anyway because it is really unhealthy for baby). There is also a point in one of her videos (I forget, but I wrote about it in thread 5 or 6) where he hits her face with his hand and she gives him the meanest glare before quickly remembering she was on camera and pulling a fake, saccharine look. I would go on but I don’t want to seem like I am jumping on you for saying that she loves her kid - I’m just aware of the signs because it’s my job and I hope by speaking about it even just here people are able to see the signs themselves and do what they need to do in their own lives :) because sometimes it’s not obvious and narcs get away with a lot because ~posturing~

She’s only posturing (though I agree, children should be kept offline) she only does anything to gather points for herself in the eyes of others. Narcs don’t love anyone other than themselves (without extensive therapy etc.) and they do all of this showy stuff to make people look away from the emotional vacuum.
There are loads of examples but one v obvious calling card is how she refers to her son as “the child” and that she is “chained to him” as if it is HIS fault. This behaviour stays and gets worse as the child grows - “it your fault my youth is gone” “your the reason I can’t have fun” “your the reason me and dad fight” and so on. She has said herself she doesn’t leave him with anyone else (also a narc thing, if it is separation anxiety she also needs therapy anyway because it is really unhealthy for baby). There is also a point in one of her videos (I forget, but I wrote about it in thread 5 or 6) where he hits her face with his hand and she gives him the meanest glare before quickly remembering she was on camera and pulling a fake, saccharine look. I would go on but I don’t want to seem like I am jumping on you for saying that she loves her kid - I’m just aware of the signs because it’s my job and I hope by speaking about it even just here people are able to see the signs themselves and do what they need to do in their own lives :) because sometimes it’s not obvious and narcs get away with a lot because ~posturing~
Also Saccone-Jolys are massive yikes

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Melanie, as a 'woke youtuber and qualified teacher - advocating the hidden curriculum?? I don't think it means what she thinks it means 🙄🙄🙄🙄 It can be detrimental to a diverse class.

Also, will not move out of Leinster cos she will have no support system but London is grand.

She annoys me more everyday.

@Caitielou98 - love how she says that her son will be raised to think breastfeeding is natural when his peers on the playground will make fun of him for his mother sharing images of her squeezing her boob graphically into his mouth, the childish sex references she makes, the oversharing- kids will ruthlessly pick on him for what his mother has said and done on the internet... he's not going to care (as a child) how natural breastfeeding it is when he's made fun of by other kids for his mother plastering it all over the internet.

She thought she did the most answering that question if anything, it just exposed many more flaws and inconsistencies in what she defines as keeping him safe & private.

She lost +200 followers yesterday. Wouldn't have anything to do with the morto reels would it 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Another bizarre reel from her today. I genuinely think she must be losing the plot. The fact she actually asked someone to sit there and film her doing that weird cringey dance (probably to no music) and zoom right in and then for some odd reason focus on the elf thing behind her? What?

Her reasons are definitely spot on. It's just unfortunate that she contradicts them all the time. Ex A) Using him for content. Her Instagram is a huge part of her job. Therefor it is exploitation to have him there period. B) She posts intimate photos of him to the world regardless of how that may make him feel in the future. C) She's posted so many pics/videos showing half his face. The bare minimum would be to have consistency with covering his face and she just doesn't. I would never claim that any social media star is a good or bad mum unless I knew them personally. We can never know what goes on behind the camera.

By some miracle it’s still there, and she replied to me 😂 nothing of massive interest other than local kids won’t know me so it won’t matter and breastfeeding isn’t embarrassing (which I never said)
She's right, breastfeeding is totally normal. Choosing to expose those moments in an explicit photo that can be screenshot and saved by any weirdo on the internet isn't though. And that is a choice she is making while claiming his privacy is her biggest concern. Breastfeeding involves two people, not just you Mel. What someone finds embarrassing will be different to everyone. It's not embarrassing to wear a bikini in public, but many women would be absolutely mortified if they were forced to do so. I love how no one else's feelings matter but hers, not even her child's. *disclaimer* I'm not saying a woman can't share breastfeeding pics, I'm just saying if they do they can't claim that the child's privacy is their biggest concern.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.