Melanie Murphy #7 Phantom of the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of issues she’s going to project on her son and other future children is scary to think about. Do we think Thomas is aware, will leave or just enables her lmao?
I think Thomas is blind to most of it ,you only have to look at her expression in certain vids when he interrups when the baby needs fed while she's in the midst of telling a series of lies, even times she looks to him to validate what she's saying he's got a blank look on his face trying to think whats she's talking about and then goes on to contradict what she says ....but he loves the attention so I guess that's why he enables her even though he's not aware of her (if that makes sense) .

Reactions: 10
Well at least they are getting out of the attic now, with Thomas training for his sea swim. The fresh sea air will be great! Yes, @Dearreader I mentioned before the Beaumont fundraising she did last year, but still no mention of the actual amount she raised and also the elusive winner of the ASOS voucher, as with a few of her other competition s ( I know I'm like a broken record about this). As much as it pains for me to say this, At least with Thomas the fundraising appears to be all above board. Also the post about crying about her son growing up is very similar to what another Dublin based mom influencer posted in the last 48 hours, was going to screen shot but it was gone off the other influencers stories.

Reactions: 8
That would make sense but the phrase “taking him for his baby massage” make it seem like it’s outside the house. Hopefully it’s that.

side note: whys the he’s capitalized?
For someone who is self portrayed “woke” I’m surprised that she is enforcing a gender on her child with the capitals. Why else would she do it?
Sap!

Reactions: 2
Totally agree. It starts with skepticism and ends at dangerous woo. Don't know if people watched Ben Brown at all, but he used to do travel vlogging. He got into yoga, meditation, alternative therapies etc and I noticed a change in his perspective of science. Now he is posting plandemic videos, saying the bodies natural immunity will fight off covid and is completely anti vax. It is a slippery slope Mel!

Reactions: 13
For someone who is self portrayed “woke” I’m surprised that she is enforcing a gender on her child with the capitals. Why else would she do it?
Sap!
I read it like when he is thirty in comparison to her being thirty now, that’s why she emphasised HE. Obviously, I could be wrong. It was such a strange post anyway

Reactions: 2
Does Thomas’s family own the land at the side of the house? Why don’t they just build on that

Reactions: 3
This pandemic has really shown that a lot of people are a lot less intelligent and a lot more gullible than they seem! A few people I know would be "critical thinkers" like Mel. These are people that I always thought were fairly intelligent but are peddling these conspiracies now to suit their own agenda to end lockdown! I think some people genuinely don't care that there's a deadly virus out there! It's awful that influencers like Melanie have a platform to spread this nonsense to naive young fans.

Reactions: 13
Told you girl, he got eyebrow lamination and not hair transplant

Yes, I noticed that Melanie had literally almost copied and pasted Caroline Foran's story about being upset about the memories her son wouldn't have when they were young. I thought it was a really weird coincidence - also made me think that at some point they were friends/acquaintances and did stuff together, they've had babies around the same time and Caroline's content couldn't be more relatable or nicer than Melanie's.

Absolutely and it's not the first time either, as far as I know their books are published by the same company so they would know each other from that.

Reactions: 5
Aweee so many passive-aggressive inspirational quotes for us Tattlers today on Mel’s instastories for calling her out on her BS. I was feeling pretty irrelevant today, thanks Melanie

Reactions: 5
We’ve been treated to another reel with what is presumably an extract from her next book. ‘Grey velvet blankets...I could eat it all’. If you say so Mel
who genuinely thinks this? Anyone whose written a paper or thesis knows you don’t just sit and bash out 5000 words a day, unless you’re a superhero or taking stimulants
Nice sly humble brag.

Reactions: 12
who genuinely thinks this? Anyone whose written a paper or thesis knows you don’t just sit and bash out 5000 words a day, unless you’re a superhero or taking stimulants
Nice sly humble brag.
She's hilarious honestly... I used to use adderall while I was at uni (please don't judge me I was 18 and doing a STEM degree ) and I could JUST manage about 4000 with some research in a 10 hour day. Mel is such a weirdo

Reactions: 11
She really wants people to stop pointing out her bullshit. It must be hurting her analytics.

It's called ethics and accountability Melanie. Two things she's clearly not acquainted with. There is a huge difference between an opinion and something that is potentially harmful or unethical. Spreading pseudoscience and misrepresented information about this pandemic is dangerous and unhelpful. Selling calorie counting apps and teas from a company that is know for selling skinny teas, while also teaching about eating disorder recovery and mental health, is also dangerous. Misrepresenting the circumstances of your sons birth to advertise a pharmaceutical company selling fertility drugs is unethical. It is not "policing" for people to correct or point out how you are hurting, gaslighting, and lying to an impressionable audience. The fact that she can't tell the difference between "wokeness" and basic human decency is astounding.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.