Melanie Murphy #7 Phantom of the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she stop with her anti-lockdown bullshit??? I’ve lost two uncles back home in South-Asia in a span of three days because of Covid and their families are still infected. Limited people at burial and they’re all quarantined so nobody can offer them any condolences or support. This was the result of NO lockdown and government negligence. Will people like Melanie STOP giving examples of Sweden and just stfu and count her blessings?! Sure Ireland has problems but Covid wise, it is far more privileged and has less population. Lockdowns ARE working here.
I’m very angry today so she can just duck off with her filtered glass face.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The worst thing is that all her recent stuff sharing the impact of Lockdowns IS upsetting/sad. Domestic Violence, mental health, education, unemployment etc. All the side effects are awful.

yet Melanie sharing all this doesn't somehow neutralise her conspiracy-influenced stuff. She's still an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yea it’s privileged people like Mel that comment on lockdown and how other countries have done it better and throw around mental health and domestic abuse because they are good buzz words she can put in her stories that get everyone riled up but like I said before
WHAT IS SHE DOING TO HELP ANY Of THESE VULNERABLE PEOPLE?
nothing
Nothing at all
Just tweeting about the negative impacts of lockdown
But doing nothing about it
Typical bleeping Irish attitude (I’m Irish also btw just FYI) but loves to moan about how tit the government is and what they SHOULD do but does nothing positive or proactive to help our current situation or support these vulnerable people she tweets about

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her new Insta post is so cringey, she 's talking about herself in the third-person 😣

Also, as usual it contains more scaremongering and lockdown bs, as well as the constant reminder of her blood loss and tears during birth (in case we had all forgotten since she reminded us about them 5 minutes ago).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yea it’s privileged people like Mel that comment on lockdown and how other countries have done it better and throw around mental health and domestic abuse because they are good buzz words she can put in her stories that get everyone riled up but like I said before
WHAT IS SHE DOING TO HELP ANY Of THESE VULNERABLE PEOPLE?
nothing
Nothing at all
Just tweeting about the negative impacts of lockdown
But doing nothing about it
Typical bleeping Irish attitude (I’m Irish also btw just FYI) but loves to moan about how tit the government is and what they SHOULD do but does nothing positive or proactive to help our current situation or support these vulnerable people she tweets about
She's just a keyboard warrior and nothing else to do but flaunting her boobs, wonky face and cheesy,corny IG reels....and of course, spreading her dowright stupidities on the worldwide web.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
097F6C53-7435-4706-AAC5-1656BE33A346.png

I have a MASSIVE lady horn for this man most days. His posts have genuinely helped me through the tit the last few months.

Before this post he was talking about anti vax people. Someone hint she should follow him, especially since she loves to quote the NHS even though that has nothing to do with Ireland or the HSE.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She was unaware of divides in society in 2019? What rock was she living under?

Edit: looked through the comments found this in the middle of the arse kissing how long do we think before it’s deleted or gets a crappy response? 🙄
21B28803-C4DE-4313-93F8-C53CA0B4CCEC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She lifted that 2016 "joke" from Twitter, it's a @LukeCutforth tweet that she liked yesterday.

She really is an empty vessel.

Reactions: 8
Her new Insta post is so cringey, she 's talking about herself in the third-person 😣

Also, as usual it contains more scaremongering and lockdown bs, as well as the constant reminder of her blood loss and tears during birth (in case we had all forgotten since she reminded us about them 5 minutes ago).
And of course a dig at her sister

Reactions: 5
The amount of filters huh 🤨
It’s not even a glow she just looks sweaty ???

7832A419-B653-4AEE-9DE4-0E222A5B1D1D.jpeg
Liked by Mel. Everyone else DOES still matter and of course this is awful, but people need to remember that things like cancer, mental illness, and suicide aren’t bleeping contagious!! Covid is spreading rapidly. Caring about one illness doesn’t mean nobody cares about others.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The amount of filters huh 🤨
I saw this on my discovery page and was wondering who it was until I opened it

Ahhhh cringe at that last insta post, she really thinks she was some cosmopolitan sex and the city character. Even if there was no pandemic she still wouldn’t be able to do all the stuff she wants to because she has a baby now. But it’s all about Melanie of course.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.