Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet! šŸ˜…I only put it up as it gives more of an insight into her thoughts on the unborn as there were a lot of bewilderment as to why she doesnā€™t favour interventions if it was for the good of the child and as we see from that theyā€™re just a fetus and the mum is more important...plus I thought her reply to the comment was very cutting
Ahh I see! I'm very much pro-choice, but I do think if you're in a labour experience it's very different to early-term pregnancy where there's still the capacity for abortion (which is also why I wouldn't support late-term abortions unless there was a medical / emergent need for it). Fetuses have to change into babies at some point, and so I don't think it's reasonable to solely prioritise the mothers when in active labour - though of course, maternal health and comfort is important.

(also slightly off topic and sad side note; every time I read one of your posts I picture Dolores saying it šŸ˜£)

Reactions: 8
Ahh I see! I'm very much pro-choice, but I do think if you're in a labour experience it's very different to early-term pregnancy where there's still the capacity for abortion (which is also why I wouldn't support late-term abortions unless there was a medical / emergent need for it). Fetuses have to change into babies at some point, and so I don't think it's reasonable to solely prioritise the mothers when in active labour - though of course, maternal health and comfort is important.

(also slightly off topic and sad side note; every time I read one of your posts I picture Dolores saying it šŸ˜£)
Iā€™m for a womanā€™s right to choose too but only at an early stage unless on medical grounds, past 24 weeks itā€™s classed as viable but it seems Mel only see it as such once itā€™s born ...whose Dolores?

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m for a womanā€™s right to choose too but only at an early stage unless on medical grounds, past 24 weeks itā€™s classed as viable but it seems Mel only see it as such once itā€™s born ...whose Dolores?
Dolores O'Riordan, your prof? Unless I'm being thick šŸ˜³ :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's so passionate about what's happened in Poland but couldn't fly home to vote for repeal the 8th?

Nah that post was for engagement/woke cookies nothing more.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's so passionate about what's happened in Poland but couldn't fly home to vote for repeal the 8th?

Nah that post was for engagement/woke cookies nothing more.
Exactly! Does she think we're goldfish?

Desperately wanted to comment, "did you vote repeal tho?", but I bit my tongue.

1604578597332.png

• Haha
Can you explain the last line, "But she was a very sheltered young girl playing at being an adult" - is this your speculation or did something come out about her?
Iā€™m so behind on this thread but I do want to answer this, Jess acted like she had a serious relationship/had been in an abusive relationship/had been with a female in the past, but the same girl lived in her parents home, struggled going to school because of anxiety, had no friends (by her own admission) and had her dad drive her to Dublin and sit in the car park whilst she went shopping, every time.
I stopped watching her a LONG time ago but I felt like the two versions of Jessica were very much like the two versions of Melanie.
could be very different know as she was only a child back then šŸ˜‚ like 17? Playing at being an agony aunt

All this shows to me is how truly selfish she is. Weā€™re trying to get pregnant (everyone send positive thoughts) and when/if I get pregnant that baby is going to be the most important thing in the world. Melanieā€™s using this argument to justify her whinging about the hospital and doctor. She wants to be put first above even the health of her baby whoā€™s about to be born? I personally think thatā€™s such a disgusting attitude and not what being a mother is about. Surely you donā€™t give a tit what the doctors need to do as long as youā€™re baby is born healthy. That is exactly what happened and sheā€™s very much not grasped that.

(Iā€™m pro choice, Iā€™m obviously not putting out this view as everything is simply black and white. Letā€™s not get into a debate about this. I just think what Melanieā€™s saying is so wrong when sheā€™s using it in relation to her own birth.)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Iā€™m so behind on this thread but I do want to answer this, Jess acted like she had a serious relationship/had been in an abusive relationship/had been with a female in the past, but the same girl lived in her parents home, struggled going to school because of anxiety, had no friends (by her own admission) and had her dad drive her to Dublin and sit in the car park whilst she went shopping, every time.
I stopped watching her a LONG time ago but I felt like the two versions of Jessica were very much like the two versions of Melanie.
could be very different know as she was only a child back then šŸ˜‚ like 17? Playing at being an agony aunt
I am still confused like Peachpuppy was. I don't understand how her being 17 and having anxiety & depression and being in an abusive relationship (serious or not) has anything to do with being sheltered? Are you saying that her living at home, and being driven to Dublin is being sheltered? I'm just confused. Could you clarify?

I am still confused like Peachpuppy was. I don't understand how her being 17 and having anxiety & depression and being in an abusive relationship (serious or not) has anything to do with being sheltered? Are you saying that her living at home, and being driven to Dublin is being sheltered? I'm just confused. Could you clarify?
itā€™s my opinion, in the same way we all have opinions on Melanie,
I canā€™t really see how a girl who was scared to leave her house alone and scared to go to school managed to have so much experience with both males females and sex toys.
As I said just my opinion.

I donā€™t think Jess is any different from Mel, sheā€™s just going though a hard time right now.

Reactions: 4
All this shows to me is how truly selfish she is. Weā€™re trying to get pregnant (everyone send positive thoughts) and when/if I get pregnant that baby is going to be the most important thing in the world. Melanieā€™s using this argument to justify her whinging about the hospital and doctor. She wants to be put first above even the health of her baby whoā€™s about to be born? I personally think thatā€™s such a disgusting attitude and not what being a mother is about. Surely you donā€™t give a tit what the doctors need to do as long as youā€™re baby is born healthy. That is exactly what happened and sheā€™s very much not grasped that.

(Iā€™m pro choice, Iā€™m obviously not putting out this view as everything is simply black and white. Letā€™s not get into a debate about this. I just think what Melanieā€™s saying is so wrong when sheā€™s using it in relation to her own birth.)
Everything crossed for you x,,,yes it was an eye opener for me, but I donā€™t know if itā€™s an individual thing or not I certainly feel like you in that the child is a person after a certain stage weather theyā€™ve been born or not.Once theyā€™re moving about inside it makes for how much a person they are ( maybe thatā€™s just me)I'd certainly be doing everything I could to get them here safely...I thought this was interesting too..Those first couple of lines
9C1C4282-F17E-45DB-AFED-CA23D8BF0D90.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
itā€™s my opinion, in the same way we all have opinions on Melanie,
I canā€™t really see how a girl who was scared to leave her house alone and scared to go to school managed to have so much experience with both males females and sex toys.
As I said just my opinion.

I donā€™t think Jess is any different from Mel, sheā€™s just going though a hard time right now.
Didn't deny your opinion, I just did not understand it. I was asking you to clarify and now you have.
And in my opinion, I don't know what mental health has go to do with sexual experience and sex toys. I don't think they are intimately linked.

I think Jessie is very different from Melanie but I think she's given a bad rep because of Melanie.

Is there proof that she didnā€™t vote for the 8th at all? Didnā€™t she make a whole vide on it at one point and showcased it at some YouTube thing. Or am I thinking of Hazel Hayes?
She was vlogging when the ref was on she went to a friends wedding in mid to late May and then flew to Spain. not sure how she could vlog May and not mention the abortion ref. the start of the june vlog starts in Spain with her saying the "doctor says she probably has IBS šŸ™„" and it's common in women with a history of mental health issues. she dropped that story quick enough when she realised it would stop her getting into the MLU. all fairy tales including giving a tit about the abortion ref.

• Heart
She was vlogging when the ref was on she went to a friends wedding in mid to late May and then flew to Spain. not sure how she could vlog May and not mention the abortion ref. the start of the june vlog starts in Spain with her saying the "doctor says she probably has IBS šŸ™„" and it's common in women with a history of mental health issues. she dropped that story quick enough when she realised it would stop her getting into the MLU. all fairy tales including giving a tit about the abortion ref.
She could have postal voted? Although I think if she had she probably would have mentioned it. Iā€™m not usually a believer in plastering all over SM when you vote but weā€™ve had a lot of important votes in Ireland over the past couple of years so I could understand it then. She definitely wouldnā€™t miss a chance to get in on the ā€œI votedā€ action. Shame.

Reactions: 1
Didn't deny your opinion, I just did not understand it. I was asking you to clarify and now you have.
And in my opinion, I don't know what mental health has go to do with sexual experience and sex toys. I don't think they are intimately linked.

I think Jessie is very different from Melanie but I think she's given a bad rep because of Melanie.
Tbh I think Jess is very naive ,she so much wants to be like Melanie that she hasn't got her own identity in a way and that's something she should address, maybe a lot of her MH issues could stem from that .We don't really know how the family dynamics are between those families and the reason she feels she needs to be an extention of Mel..she just comes across as lost to me and lacking self confidence for whatever reason.

Reactions: 1
Tbh I think Jess is very naive ,she so much wants to be like Melanie that she hasn't got her own identity in a way and that's something she should address, maybe a lot of her MH issues could stem from that .We don't really know how the family dynamics are between those families and the reason she feels she needs to be an extention of Mel..she just comes across as lost to me and lacking self confidence for whatever reason.
Iā€™ve always felt that the girl we see now, crying and vulnerable is the real Jessica,
Boy talk/sex talk/shave your fanny with me was an act to be more like Melanie and mirror her content.

Iā€™ve always felt that the girl we see now, crying and vulnerable is the real Jessica,
Boy talk/sex talk/shave your fanny with me was an act to be more like Melanie and mirror her content.
Definitely she's like a lost little girl...she hasn't found herself yet but give her time. I think she's a better person though and is fighting with herself over pleasing Mel or doing the right thing for her?

Reactions: 7
She could have postal voted? Although I think if she had she probably would have mentioned it. Iā€™m not usually a believer in plastering all over SM when you vote but weā€™ve had a lot of important votes in Ireland over the past couple of years so I could understand it then. She definitely wouldnā€™t miss a chance to get in on the ā€œI votedā€ action. Shame.
She posted on fb asking how to lie to get a postal vote. It was talked about on GG at the time and online but she stopped talking about it when she didnā€™t vote. And then when called on it said it was polarising for her viewers so she wasnā€™t gonna talk about it. Even tho she made a video about it and the short film on YouTube that was crap a few months before. And now sheā€™s talking about abortion again.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.