Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wooowwwwwww. She couldn't change into her special hospital gown. How inconsiderate of her doctors to prioritize the life and health of her baby over her being in an Instagrammable gown.
Yip! Maybe they should’ve left her in her own urine too ...I thought she was pictured in her gown with matching pillow and baby “prop “ to match.,.remember just like the SacconeWally’s ?..she still got the pic, maybe it took a little longer than she would’ve liked but her aftercare had to take precedence naturally 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 9
honestly? I hope she does because all her care and what happened will be written in her clinical notes and her discharge summary. She doesn’t have a leg to stand on.
Ah good point. Well perhaps madam will go pRiVaTe next time and free up the resources for women who are grateful to have delivered a healthy baby.

No doubt she will witch and moan about the private health care as well.

Reactions: 9
I keep thinking of all the women who leave hospital without their baby when they go in to give birth,
I’ve always disliked this girl but I didn’t think she would ever be this tone deaf and idiotic.
I haven't watched the video and don’t intend to so thank you to this thread for the summary 👍🙂

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Who called girl😅
4A284C47-97A2-4FFE-83E7-61B32985FE4A.jpeg

And of course Thomas was talked through what would happen ;)
B09F2BE5-8410-4239-A458-85DBCAE9680F.jpeg

Reactions: 3
The first thing I was told when I went to register at the birth unit/hospital where I am hoping to give birth (any day now :p) was that they encourage me to have an idea about what I would like to happen in an ideal case, and that they will do what they can to keep my preferences in mind, but that sometimes baby goes into distress, or the mother is in danger, and that they cannot guarantee that they will be able to talk me through all the options under such circumstances. I can't believe nobody ever told Mel that during all her antenatal visits (or that common sense wouldn't have told her as much?)? It seems to be such a no brainer - things needed to happen fast for baby's sake and hers; no time to explain all the ins and outs (sorry) of forceps vs vacuum vs c section.

Reactions: 7
melanie you don’t trust consultants though 🤡. There’s literally NO difference in the care you get.

6K minimum for the same labour but costs her money

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
If she was going to go private she would've dropped out of the public system the minute she was told she might not be suitable for the MLU ..she's so full of it .She's even planning a home birth next time I wouldn't put it past her to do her own antenatal care and get Thomas to deliver it 😂 someone in the comments said Irish doctors are so egotistical they just treat people how they want .

Reactions: 4
I'm surprised with all the research she's doing, she hasn't copped that she 100% won't be having a home birth next time either :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she was going to go private she would've dropped out of the public system the minute she was told she might not be suitable for the MLU ..she's so full of it .She's even planning a home birth next time I wouldn't put it past her to do her own antenatal care and get Thomas to deliver it 😂 someone in the comments said Irish doctors are so egotistical they just treat people how they want .

Surely she wouldn't qualify for a home birth now? MLU is so strict I can't imagine the rules and regulations for home births would allow for Melanie to qualify?

I'm surprised with all the research she's doing, she hasn't copped that she 100% won't be having a home birth next time either :LOL:
SNAP!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m near certain cause she had a big baby this time round and there had to be medical intervention she won’t be eligible for a home birth if she has another one, probably won’t be allowed to give birth at an MLU either, all that research she’s apparently done and she doesn’t even know that 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
The first thing I was told when I went to register at the birth unit/hospital where I am hoping to give birth (any day now :p) was that they encourage me to have an idea about what I would like to happen in an ideal case, and that they will do what they can to keep my preferences in mind, but that sometimes baby goes into distress, or the mother is in danger, and that they cannot guarantee that they will be able to talk me through all the options under such circumstances. I can't believe nobody ever told Mel that during all her antenatal visits (or that common sense would have told her as much?)? It seems to be such a no brainer - things needed to happen fast for baby's sake and hers; no time to explain all the ins and outs (sorry) of forceps vs vacuum vs c section.
Tbf they probably did tell her ,but she's so set on doing it her way to coincide with all the crap she reads/watches online and that's she seemed to lose sight of the fact this is reality ,not some fictional scene where the woman appears with her perfect bundle of joy looking like Audrey Hepburn without a hair out of place and all her bits intact ready for the gym the next day...If Only..

Surely she wouldn't qualify for a home birth now? MLU is so strict I can't imagine the rules and regulations for home births would allow for Melanie to qualify?

SNAP!!
No she wouldn't ,,,but would that matter to her ?

Did she contact a doula to help validate her story?https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Last edited:
  • Haha
Clear as day now she was purposefully being vague in the video so her husband wouldn't see her for the weapon she is.

Waited until the comment section to unleash her scaremongering BS.

She's on a total smear campaign against the hospital judging by the latest comments.

I don't think she will report it's all talk with her and it will disappear into thin air never to be mentioned again. She's like Teflon.

But my god I hope she reports and gets hung out to dry for that video. Petty maybe but deserved 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If she was going to go private she would've someone in the comments said Irish doctors are so egotistical they just treat people how they want .
who said her ob was Irish? 😂😂 Serious question because I’m in the system, what’s with people thinking because they think their Doc is an hole that automatically makes them a bad doc? “Treat people how they want” and that person knows what about clinical practice?? I’m sure I’ve been called all the cunts in the world behind my back. Genuinely couldn’t give a tit because I’ve kept my patients alive and I’ve treated them to the best of my ability. Why does them liking me or not matter?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wooowwwwwww. She couldn't change into her special hospital gown. How inconsiderate of her doctors to prioritize the life and health of her baby over her being in an Instagrammable gown.
This whole thing reeks of her total lack of care for her baby and her complete prioritisation of herself and how she gets to appear for these moments in her life. Healthy baby? Who cares. Didn’t get to wear my (ugly) fancy gown? Absolutely raging.
Havent watched the video. Don’t think I can. My cousin lost her baby in childbirth two years ago and almost lost her own life in the process, and despite the absolute devastation and grief that followed she never once blamed her medical team.
I can’t even be bothered with her - totally awful woman. Well done to all of you that can sit through her tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The truth is she had some romanticised hypnobirthing notion of what labour and childbirth is and now wants to point fingers because she didn't have the birth that whole mindset sells. How she could do soooo much research and not know about vacuum and forceps particularly when having a big baby- is beyond me. Turns out when you are not progressing with the way you are pushing they will do coached pushing, they will also examine to check how bub progresses - mid contraction because that is when you are pushing and when bub will move down the canal (if they are going to). CLEARLY the baby wasn't progressing and CLEARLY she showed signs of exhaustion- hence the intervention. Also she was dead against an episiotomy - they do this to prevent uncontrolled and more severe tearing. What that dr said in her comments is so true. BTW- get a bleeping back bone. "Iam not good at confrontation". I need Thomas there to do it. Well bleeping grow up and learn to speak up when it matters - instead of playing trite and cutesy. That helpless defenceless female crap is so triggering to me. She played that card when she went to Venice and after said she wouldn't travel without a man. Meanwhile if she thinks the staff at that hospital don't know about her video she would have to be stupid - I hope they raise it with her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
God this girl... "boo hoo I hate confrontation, my husband has to stand up for me" - yet in the comments she certainly runs her mouth, too scared to do it in person because she knows most of it is bullshit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Are these AIMs Ireland she keeps referencing a legitimate thing or?
It's a voluntary organisation, led by consumers NOT medical professionals. My own personal opinion, but I think these doulas and gentle-birth companies have a lot to answer for; they set this expectation that birth is always easy and that it shouldn't be medicalised, but to not recognise that the medicalisation of childbirth in Ireland is the reason why infant and maternal morbidity has decreased significantly is just ridiculous. Also, just a thought, they are charging money for people to attend their courses and use their services, so pushing a non-medical approach seems a bit to me like a money-spinner. I just wish they were more realistic about childbirth - yeah, use hypnobirthing or whatever, but the obstetrician is the expert!!! I think Melanie pushing this agenda is just dangerous.

I am so infuriated by the tit she is spouting. She says that she "researched" everything, but then said in the comments that she wasn't informed of the possible side effects - surely she could have been asking her obstetrician about these things at her prenatal appointments rather than googling everything and thinking she's an expert on pregnancy and childbirth :mad: Also, why did she think they wouldn't let her birth at the midwife led unit with a big baby?! Clearly because they thought there was a likelihood that she would need intervention in delivering the baby, and I'd be reluctant to believe that they didn't discuss this with her when she was told she was being transferred to the hospital :rolleyes:

Also, she's essentially accusing the doctor of sexual assault the way that she is verbalising it in her responses to people? I wonder if that is how she is going to frame it in her formal complaint that she is making?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
who said her ob was Irish? 😂😂 Serious question because I’m in the system, what’s with people thinking because they think their Doc is an hole that automatically makes them a bad doc? “Treat people how they want” and that person knows what about clinical practice?? I’m sure I’ve been called all the cunts in the world behind my back. Genuinely couldn’t give a tit because I’ve kept my patients alive and I’ve treated them to the best of my ability. Why does them liking me or not matter?
Maybe his name was Sèamus :ROFLMAO: this is the comment
F4685C63-BFBB-4175-AA1D-06C0DF006967.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.