Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To our new member:
You wanted to clear the air in case the Emma you met is the Emma that commented on Mel's videos. In case she reads this thread you said. Wouldn't it be worse for her to read that you said she's not right in the head? We are only speculating that the account might not be a real person but possibly could be Mel. YOU on the other hand are convinced she's real because you're certain it's the girl you met. YOU called an actual girl you met and know next to nothing about not right in the head. Don't know how that's meant to make an anxious person feel better.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Watch CovidBored20 disappear after derailing a thread. Honestly:cautious:.... Listen up Melanie and your Minions, if you want to lurk here and report back to Melanie just lay low and don't be silly enough to give yourself away with: I went to her book signing. LOL. ANYWAYS, what were we talking about? Melanie's narcissism ?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This girl cried not messing probably four times in an hour out of her excitement which was strange for someone over twenty so it stuck with me she did not seem alright in the head. I would not be surprised if that 'Emma Duffy' message was genuine about commenting things to relate to the video under her videos for attention.......but put that out there in case Emma Duffy was that girl and does have bad anxiety.
I have to be honest you’ve come on to defend “Emma Duffy”? Or Melanie? you’ve dragged this poor girl far worse than anyone on here has.

You’ve said she’s real, made her out to be a very unstable young woman,
so you’ve come here to defend Mel not emma?

To our new member:
You wanted to clear the air in case the Emma you met is the Emma that commented on Mel's videos. In case she reads this thread you said. Wouldn't it be worse for her to read that you said she's not right in the head? We are only speculating that the account might not be a real person but possibly could be Mel. YOU on the other hand are convinced she's real because you're certain it's the girl you met. YOU called an actual girl you met and know next to nothing about not right in the head. Don't know how that's meant to make an anxious person feel better.
SNAP 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
To our new member:
Said it better than I could. Exactly. So well put. We called her out for being rude and confrontational... you, CovidBored(Denier) called a random person you do not know "not right in the head" and assumed she is the girl we were talking about. Come off it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone know how I can get YT comments on my phone ? I can’t see them... I’ll give you an example of his comments...I don’t know if I should put his name on don’t think it’s allowed?
I've had problems getting her YouTube comments on my laptop the last half hour or so, I thought it was just me! Maybe she hid them?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have to be honest you’ve come on to defend “Emma Duffy”? Or Melanie? you’ve dragged this poor girl far worse than anyone on here has.

You’ve said she’s real, made her out to be a very unstable young woman,
so you’ve come here to defend Mel not emma?

SNAP 😂

I bet this poor girl you're bagging isn't even Emma.... You're just bagging a poor girl who got emotional/star struck.

I've had problems getting her YouTube comments on my laptop the last half hour or so, I thought it was just me! Maybe she hid them?
Melanie has deleted all comments and Emma's account is gone.

i think you’re quoting the wrong people 😂
Sorry, was directed at CovidBored(Denier). Sorry!

Reactions: 1
No I can see them on my laptop but can't bring them up on my phone ? what do I press 😂

No I can see them on my laptop but can't bring them up on my phone ? what do I press 😂
Ahh it's the other way around for me. 😬 I'm on my laptop right now and I thought she hid her comments maybe because I can still see how many comments the video has but the comments themselves aren't showing up. My bad, they're still there.
Are you using the YouTube app on your phone?

Long time lurker also someone that does follow Melanie despite not agreeing with her much these days especially since she got married. Considering unfollowing on Instagram since the baby! Wanted to post since I met a girl called Emma, don't know about the surname, at her Eason book launch for the last book in the line. Only remember because my name is Emma. This girl cried not messing probably four times in an hour out of her excitement which was strange for someone over twenty so it stuck with me she did not seem alright in the head. I would not be surprised if that 'Emma Duffy' message was genuine about commenting things to relate to the video under her videos for attention. It would not surprise me if there were fake accounts in the slightest, seems they are all at it, but put that out there in case Emma Duffy was that girl and does have bad anxiety. If she read this thread I'd feel bad for not saying. Open to interpretation but in this case I don't see it being fake!
So the only consistent "fact" you know is that there's someone called Emma who got a bit upset at a book signing?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ahh it's the other way around for me. 😬 I'm on my laptop right now and I thought she hid her comments maybe because I can still see how many comments the video has but the comments themselves aren't showing up. My bad, they're still there.
Are you using the YouTube app on your phone?
no just normal YT ..that's odd you can't see the comments on a LT

They've moved directly under the upload
They used to be toward the end of the page.
View attachment 288352
I'll look now thank you .

Oh holy Jesus I swear Iv spent 12 hours reading melanie murphy threads and this is the funniest shitshow Iv ever seen🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Can’t find any option for comments on this phone on any vids
93B4CBBC-BED3-4C13-A221-63BE8382F5B4.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Oh holy Jesus I swear Iv spent 12 hours reading melanie murphy threads and this is the funniest shitshow Iv ever seen🤣
howareyeeeeee me internet family, sure it’s a fine day here in the oirish section of tattle life 💚💚💚💚
Welcome on board!!! We aren’t suspicious of all new members 😂 we’re welcoming to all unless they try and spin us more tales.
I got Melanie’s book for free and I refused to read more than a quarter of that,
I’m not reading her works of fiction and clean prose on here either 😂

Can’t find any option for comments on this phone on any vids View attachment 288364
look under the bio before your “suggested” videos list ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
howareyeeeeee me internet family, sure it’s a fine day here in the oirish section of tattle life 💚💚💚💚
Welcome on board!!! We aren’t suspicious of all new members 😂 we’re welcoming to all unless they try and spin us more tales.
I got Melanie’s book for free and I refused to read more than a quarter of that,
I’m not reading her works of fiction and clean prose on here either 😂
Haha sound!! I probably won’t be on here too long, just when I see a car crash I can’t help but watch and do some investigating to find out the whole story 🤣 love the drama 🤣

found this thread through the itgalz thread (another absolute mess!) these irish influencers would want to relax!!

Had a creep on her insta and not a word about the mother and baby homes scandal right now? It’s always so interesting seeing what battles influencers decide to take on :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.